Ellie?

IM BACKKKKKKKK
Sorry for being gone so long, and not updating. I've been super busy out here. Got a new job at this awesome cookie shop, taking care of my brothers, whole bunch of stuff. I hope you guys enjoy!!

Y/n and Ellie are seen at the school library. The two are seen looking through all of the books, as Y/n picks up one of the newest books added. The 4th volume of Attack On Titan. As Ellie looks through the shelves for anything useful for her art project. 

Y/n: So Ellie, there's something I've been wondering.

Ellie: Hm, what is it?

She doesn't even kooks back as she skims through books for anything catching her eyes.

Y/n: So what's with the sudden change? You seem much more confident.

Ellie: That's… a bit complicated.

Two weeks ago…

Ellie watches as Y/n is seen leaving the pizzeria with his pizza box, Ellie snaps out of her daze and smiles to herself. They're gonna hang out this weekend, it'll be like a date!

She gets a notification from her phone, the neighborhood safety app. It's a link to a report, she opens it and reads.

ALERT! SHIELD transport vehicle crashes west Harlem. 

Ellie: Damn, well aren't they getting messy.

Eddie: Hey sweetie! Can you deliver an order for me? It's just about a 10 minute walk from here!

Ellie: Huh? Oh I thought we didn't deliver?

Eddie: We only deliver if it's no more the 15 minutes walking distance. Plus, I know this guy, he was an old bud back from the joint. I owe him for helping me back in there. I put the pizza in one of our to to boxes so don't worry.

Ellie: Hm... well alright.

Ellie went to the back and grabbed the prepared pizza, and closed the box. She puts it in the delivery bag, and heads out. 

It didn't take too long for her to make it to the house, as she handed the man the pizza he instantly slammed the door on her. Not even a tip. Ellie lets out a sigh that falls to deaf ears. The young girl begins to walk back home, when suddenly a loud noise comes from the alley ahead of her. She takes a step back, she's seen enough horror movies to know it's a bad idea to head that way.

She decides to take the long way around, as she walks down the sidewalk, she feels something stalking her. She reaches into her pocket and goes to grab her pepper spray when someone suddenly grabs her arm. She yanked and pushed against a wall as she felt a knife be pressed against her back. 

Stranger: I'm going to need you to drop your wallet, and your phone.

Ellie: P-Please, I don't have anything!

Stranger: Don't bullshit me! Just drop your shit!

Ellie began to hyperventilate as she felt the knife begin to dig slowly into her skin… when she heard something strange… like, slithering? She looked up to see a black goo drop onto her face. Her and the mugger fall over as Ellie tries to pull back the goo, as it tries to enter her mouth. Suddenly Ellie feels it stab the top of her mouth. As it entered her blood, the symbiote began to expand and wrap itself completely around her.

Her vision goes blurry as the sounds of the man's screams fill her ears…

She's suddenly seen at the top of a skyscraper. She begins to hyperventilate as she backs up away from the ledge and railing.