Venom's Attack

The next morning, Gwen was seen sitting in front of the school doors with MJ and the others. They waited for Y/n's and Petra's bus. They heard the news from their parents, not only were Gwen and Y/n attacked that night, but so was Petra.

Harry: So you guys know when the bus should be here?

Gwen: They'll be here soon, normally that bus is here just fifteen minutes before classes starts.

Ned: Then why was Y/n normally late?

Gwen: He lives on the opposite side of the city, and the bus would come for him first. If he missed that his mom would have to drive him, but most of the time she would be working remember?

The three think for a moment before MJ speaks up.

MJ: Hey, do you guys know what she even does for work? I don't think Y/n has ever told us.

Gwen: Oh, well she... I don't know...

Ned: Yeah me neither...

Harry: Well, it's gotta be paying well, they've never had much of a problem with money right?

MJ: Has to be one hell of a job if she's leaving her son for weeks at a time.

Ned: Maybe she's like a secret agent or something?

Harry: Or a CEO?

Gwen: I think it's best we don't make any conspiracy theories about our friend's mom...Especially if I'm dating her son...

The blonde mutters the last part, but it didn't go unnoticed. MJ smirks a bit and scoots closer to the girl.

MJ: Oh? Already wanting to make things official, a bit quick don't you think?

Harry/Ned: Ooooooo

Gwen began to heat up as she took a step away from the snooping redhead.

Gwen: Shush all of you! I-It's none of your business!!

Harry: Aye, Y/n's our boy, so he literally is our business.

Ned: Yeah, plus we just wanna make sure everything is good between all of us.

Gwen merely sighs as she rubs her head.

Gwen: I guess you guys have a point...

The blonde looks down the street again, and finally spots the school bus around the corner. Once the bus made it to the front, it stopped as many students began to walk out. Lastly, Y/n and Petra exit the vehicle with their backpacks over their shoulders.

Y/n: Hey guys! Sorry to keep you all waiting!

Gwen: It's no problem! Let's all just head inside and get our stuff ready!

Petra: That sounds good.

They quickly made their way to the group as they walked into school together.

Ned: Hey so Petra, are you alright? Can you tell us what happened?

MJ: Yeah we only know what our parents told us.

Petra: Right... that.

She took a deep breath for a moment, as now she had to think of a story to tell them on the spot. Y/n just rubs her back a bit to help sell the story.

Petra: I was getting ready to head to bed when Venom broke into my room. But... it was different this time, its host was female, so I have no idea how I'm connected with them at all. With Mr. Brock, I know he hated me because my photography upstaged him when I was working Part-time for the Daily Bugle.