Kidnapped doppelgänger

Start from the beginning

"if you don't do what he wants he will kill everyone you love and he was after Katherine for 500 years so she probably need to run. But for me he was like a person I hate and lik-"

Rose cut me off "a friend you serious?"

"Okay Rose listen I know you helped my sister and that's why he wants you dead but he had so many chances to kill me but he didn't, he helped me to keep going and not kill myself"

"he killed your family Tara" Damon said

"you don't think I know that? I think about seeing my family laying dead in our cabin everyday. I hate him for that and that he was after Katherine and everything but he's not someone I run away from because of fear. I did but not now".

"You're just like him" my face changed to a sad face as I looked down at the dark floor "no I'm not! He's a monster and a psychopath"

"what are you then? You don't think I hear your name and everyone start to shiver from just Tara Petrova?"

everyone looked confused at me

"what have you done Tara?" Stefan asked "she killed a whole party and plenty of people. She's a ripper" "really you've did that?" Elena said as her lips begins to tremble

"yes I did and I regret it" I begin to walk against the door.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked "I'm gonna find Klaus" "what no! I just killed his brother and he will find Elena" I smiled "no he won't and Elijah's not dead" "Damon killed him, what are you talking about?" Stefan said "you want me to call him and see if he answers?" "No Tara stop! You want Elena killed?" Stefan asked "no of course not but I have to talk to Klaus about that so I'm going"

Damon stood in front of me "no you're gonna tell us about Klaus and what's he wants".

I rolled my eyes and sat down on their couch.

"So tell us all bad about him" Rose said "I already done" "no it can't be that little he done to you" "I would be dead right now if it wasn't for him so I don't have anything bad" "why would you be dead?"

"I was in the woods bleeding and he gave me his blood and then I ran away and a man killed me because they didn't want to help me because it was Klaus" "wait! Klaus turned you?"

I nodded and Rose turned her head to Stefan and Damon

"why are you friends with her?" "Rose she's our friend" Stefan said "okay why don't you just go to Klaus?" I took up my phone and called him "no what are you doing?" Rose asked "I won't say where I am". He answered

"Hello love, it's been a really long time" "where are you?" "Somewhere in town" "which town?" "Mystic falls, aren't you there?" "Klaus you're not killing her" "You know I have to" "no it's a dumb ritual, you don't have to be a wolf too" "I'm gonna kill your friend Tara, I don't care" "or maybe we should just run from you" he laughed through the phone "yea do like your sister"

"are you with your friends?" "Yes" "they wanted you to call me?" "No they didn't but I wanted to know if you want to meet me"

Rose whispered "your making your own death" "please Klaus just don't destroy her life too"

"you mean taking a sword in the stomach on someone she loves or maybe drain someone on blood, what do you think?

"I think you should kill your self" "oh tell me. I maybe should kill everyone she loves. Like I did to you but Katherine didn't die from me and you couldn't save her" "okay" "is your humanity off?" His voice sounded worried "no it's not but please just don't" "I'm sorry love. You know how important this is for me"