28

Chapter 28 Investment (2)

Three days later, Xiaobao followed Liu Boming to the auction. This auction was dedicated to land, and what Zhengyu wanted to buy was a piece of land in the west of the city.

Xiaobao has some impressions of this land, because the house Liu Boming gave him lived in, and the community built on this land was originally photographed at this time.

Still not seeing Bai Shuqi, Zhang Xiaobao breathed a sigh of relief, it's not that he couldn't face Bai Shuqi, but seeing him, he always felt like being targeted by a poisonous snake.

The number of people who came to participate in the auction was far less than Xiaobao imagined. After thinking about it for a while, you can understand the reason. Although the real estate market has recovered at this time, it is far from catching up with the madness five years later, especially after two thousand years. faster than a rocket.

The land that has been acquired now is pretty good. At least Zhang Xiaobao sees that several lands will have great development in the future. Relatively speaking, the most profitable land is the land in Xicheng District and the land in Huaishang District.

Xicheng District is because there will be a large-scale development there, while Huaishang District is because the city government will move there in three years and become a real city center. The surrounding housing prices will naturally rise.

Soon, Manager Zheng took pictures of two pieces of land connected to the west of the city, and this task was considered completed. The next thing to take pictures was a small piece of land belonging to Linjiang District.

Linjiang District is next to Huaishang District, and its development is not worse than that of Huaishang District. In addition, Linjiang will pass through Linjiang District, forming a small lake in the center of Linjiang District. The lake is full of lotus flowers, and rows of flowers are planted beside the lake. Willow, the scenery is very good, and it is slowly developing even now, but the land is too small, as a real estate company, it is not cost-effective to buy it.

After listening to the auctioneer's introduction, Xiaobao found that the land was really small, only more than 1,000 square meters, but behind the land, there was a small mountain bag. The seller said that he bought the land, and the small mountain bag would be a gift.

After looking at the model, Zhang Xiaobao was a little moved. There are mountains behind this place and a river beside it. If the villa is built, it must be very good.

The auctioneer finally finished the introduction, and then began to talk about the price. Two million is really not expensive. Zhang Xiaobao directly asked Liu Boming to help hold the placard, and finally won it at two million and three million.

"Why does Xiaobao want to buy this piece of land?" Liu Boming took a look at it. The place is nice, but it's small.

"I'm planning to build a villa, what do you think Brother Ming?" Zhang Xiaobao smiled.

Liu Boming's eyes flashed, and when he looked at the land again, he nodded and said, "Not bad."

Next, Zhang Xiaobao spent nearly 10 million to buy a piece of land in Huai Shang District, and only then did he plan to stop.

The next day, Liu Boming came to look for Xiaobao again, and said, "I also bought a piece of land in Linjiang District, the one next to yours, although it is not as good as yours, it is not bad, how about building it together? "

"Okay!" Zhang Xiaobao was stunned for a moment, and immediately replied, anyway, he didn't plan to live in the provincial capital permanently, neighbors are neighbors! Besides, it is also a good thing that someone can help build a house together.