19

Chapter 19 Summer Vacation Life

In terms of Chen Xiangjie's hard training, Zhang Xiaobao is like a mouse that fell into the rice bowl, so don't live too much.

The summer vacation after the senior high school entrance examination is very long. Apart from asking him to hand in five big characters every day, Mr. Li has no other homework, and the family will not let him do any farm work.

I originally planned to go to the capital with Mr. Li, but because my second sister suddenly decided to get married at the beginning of next month, I interrupted it, saying that it is the best day at the beginning of next month this year. In fact, Erya is almost two months pregnant. If I don’t get married again, I may have a stomachache I'm about to get up.

Even twenty years later, any girl in the countryside who is not married will be criticized by others, not to mention this age, Zhang's mother was so angry that she wanted to beat her up, but in the end she was beaten by Da Ya and Xiao Bao. Those who are stopped, already have children, what else can they do? They hurriedly set a date to get married.

To be honest, Da Ya didn't have a good look at Er Ya this time, she was already engaged, and Zhang's mother had already promised to let her get married this year, and she even made such a show, wouldn't it be to discredit the old Zhang family!

"I know you're mad at me, but I'm twenty-three this year. My family built a house and owed money. Mom will definitely let me not get married first. I have no choice but to." Erya lowered her eyes, her boyfriend and She mentioned it many times. If it is pushed this year, they may be finished.

"Then you can't find such a way, how sad should parents be?" Da Ya was still angry, how did Er Ya become like this?

"What's wrong with this method? Anyway, things are already like this. I will get married next month. I will naturally be filial to my parents in the future. Needless to say, when you are twenty-three years old, your son will be born." Erya After saying this, he got up and went back to his room, leaving the big girl who was stunned in place.

Outside the door, Xiao Bao was also stunned. He always thought it was an accident, but he didn't expect it to be intentional.

Only a few elders in the family knew about Zhang Xiaobao's sale of orchids, not even his aunt and third aunt, so Zhang Dashan said that most of the money for building the house this time was borrowed.

It was nothing at first, but I never thought that Erya would have such an idea.

Zhang Xiaobao asked himself, if the money for building the house was really borrowed, maybe his mother would really let the second sister stay for a while, but at the end of the year at most, it won't turn over the year, because Zhang Dashan wants face, and definitely won't Postponing the agreed marriage contract, it was just that the second sister lost her mind because of love, and didn't think of this level.

In fact, the second sister was like this in her previous life, she would lose her mind because of love. At the beginning, everyone in the family said that the second brother-in-law was not very good, and told her not to marry, or talk about it for a while, but unfortunately the second sister refused to listen, and finally married a scumbag.

He always thought that the reason for the second sister's behavior was because she was in the factory when she was out of society and had seen too little of the world, so she was deceived by scum. He never thought that she would still lose her ability to think because of a man in this life.

Why didn't she think about whether her husband's family would look down on her if she married in this way, and whether her status among her husband would decline.