Keep one of the two tail rings for yourself, and the other one? A figure of Chen Xiangjie suddenly appeared in his mind, and he shook his head to shake the figure away. What happened to him? When you see the ring, you think of that big stupid rabbit?

However, what happened to Chen Xiangjie now?

At night, Zhang Xiaobao suddenly dreamed of Liu Boming. The 40-year-old Liu Boming was well maintained. After time, he revealed the charm of a mature man from his bones. With his skilled skills, he could easily pick out Zhang Xiaobao's passion/desire. His kiss is just like his own, domineering and gentle, making you feel as if you are being held in his hands and cared for.

Then the person suddenly turned into Peng Yue. The complete opposite of Liu Boming, Peng Yue was simple and rude, and his kisses were very violent, more conquest-like.

Just when Peng Yue was about to get into the subject, the person changed again, it was Chen Xiangjie, his image was a little blurry, maybe because he had only seen photos of him when he grew up.

Early the next morning, Zhang Xiaobao sat up, lifted the quilt, looked at the trousers and sheets with an ugly expression, grabbed the sheets and trousers, threw them into the bathtub in the bathroom, and filled them with water.

Even though he knew that he probably wouldn't be able to like women again in this life, he never expected to have such a violent sex/dream.

Annoyed, I went down to have breakfast. When I saw Liu Boming, I didn't feel too embarrassed. Anyway, in my previous life, I thought of him as an acquaintance, and in this life, I thought of him as a business partner. Besides, in the dream last night, nothing happened between Liu Boming and him. , the strongest is at the end.

Liu Boming is not alone today. Apart from Assistant Wang, who he must bring with him when he goes out, there is also a middle-aged man dressed as an elite who he has never seen before. After Liu Boming's introduction, Zhang Xiaobao knew that this person was Zhengyu's deputy manager. His surname was Zheng. five percent of the company's shares.

"Originally my friend also came over, but he has something to do today, so I'll introduce you to him next time." Liu Boming said with a smile.

Zhang Xiaobao nodded. He had inquired yesterday afternoon. Zhengyu's current general manager is still Bai Shuqi, which has not changed. At the same time, he confirmed that it is the Zhengyu company, so he is much more at ease and bold in investing.

"It's okay. We will always have a chance to meet each other in a company." Zhang Xiaobao's words were meaningful, but no one present could hear them, including Liu Boming, and they didn't notice anything wrong.

"I received a call from Mr. Liu yesterday afternoon, and I made an estimate for the company. Why don't Mr. Zhang take a look first?" Manager Zheng handed a document to Zhang Xiaobao.

The data inside is written very clearly, and most people can understand it. Xiaobao knows that this manager Zheng is to take care of him, so he wrote it so clearly. He raised his eyes and smiled at him. He accepted his kindness. .

Liu Boming didn't lie to him. The company is currently in a small crisis. If the funds cannot be injected as soon as possible, the crisis will expand. Of course, if Liu Boming or Bai Shuhang seeks help from his family, this crisis will disappear immediately.

"Now the total value of the company has reached 60 million?" Zhang Xiaobao exclaimed when he saw the last page.

Unexpectedly, Zhengyu bought so many lands without making a fuss. He also saw the locations of the lands and found that these places are the main development zones in the future. If you don't admire his vision, it's no wonder that Zhengyu will become the leader of real estate in City H in the future.