Out in stress . Chp16

Começar do início

Avans POV:
I'm so happy, proud and lucky to have Liz by my side and even have the opportunity to call her the love of my life, we are just pecking and hugging each other on a bed, but for us this is one of the moments we like the most of our relationship; the time we spend together, no matter how.  I looked at her smiling and said: I'm so lucky, and proud darling. She just kissed me one more time, looked at me with a innocent smile and said: Why baby?  I grab her arms and softly pulled her more to me, and pecked her hair, Liz is holding me and smiling. She looked up at me, so adorable my baby, Im looking at her with a cooing face and then said:  I'm so proud of you for waking up everyday and always trying your best, even when some yesterdays were hard babe. I hope you know how worthy you are sunshine, worth fighting for and not letting go never. I'm so thankful that you are the person who always makes me feel okay, even if we're not together, you are my safe spot, baby.  This world truly is a kinder place, because you're in it, darling.  She just closed her eyes a little and some tears came down her cheek, oh sweet thing, I love her so much and I don't imagine my life without her in it.  Liz looked directly in my eyes and said with a soft voice: Really avie?
With my thumbs i removed those tears away and said: Oh baby, of course I mean that, I could never be without you and it worries me, that one day I could just go forever out of this world, and never see you again, so I need you to know how much you mean to me and how much I love you Elizabeth.  She smiled widely,  put her forehead on mine slowly, I kissed her eyes and she said:  Muffin... I could never finish telling you how much you value to me, and the way I'll always love you, even if this world separate us to other life baby, thank you so much for accepting and loving me just the way I am, a thing that my family could never figure out. I don't care if we are young or old, love, you're my world and much more, little thing. And I really hope that we can grew our own future together, pretty boy.    Great, now I'm crying too. I said with a watery chuckle. She smiled softly and came up to me and nuzzled my nose, caressing my cheek.  I love you to the moon and back, Liz. I said. I love you till the end of the world, Av. She said. After 10 minutes of snuggling with my girlfriend, I have my head laid on her cleavage, while drinking her milk. Liz is caressing my hair with her nails and pecking it meanwhile.  Liz's phone is buzzing now, on her little table beside her bed. She grabbed it and looked down to me and said: My love, don't make any noise- avie... don't wet your cheeks baby, then we're both gonna be sticky with my milk on us.  Then I bite her very hard, Liz moaned and put her hand on her tit to caress it. She closed her eyes and accept the call, while I'm chewing her nipple, so it's making noise.
Liz looked down at me with a stare and then said:  Good morning, how can I help you?  Hello Elizabeth, it's your mother, I'm calling you to confirm that you are coming to our beach house in four days. She rolled her eyes and took her breast out of my mouth to put it in her bra again, so she could stand up. She's walking in circles, with a stress face.  Yes mom, I'll be attending, but I told dad to tell you, that I'm not going by myself. Liz said and I smiled a little. But then who are you coming with  honey? Said lorrie, Liz's mom. Liz has the call on speaker phone, that's why I can hear it. Liz sighted and finally said:
I'm coming with my boyfriend, and if that's a problem, I have none to decline your offer, mom. Umm, well, it's okay liz, just be sure that he will treat us correctly. Lorrie said, coldly.   Liz just changed her mood entirely to an angry face, with an eyebrow up, she turned off the microphone, put her phone in the table and screamed: FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT!
I quickly stand up with a concern face and hugged her, cause I know, she's only feeling angry because all of the sadness she's been having since a kid. She's breathing hardly and then I just couldn't stop her and she passed out in my arms.
BABY! OH MY GOD, HEY, HEY MY LOVE! I screamed and carried her to the bed, on me. Then turn off her phone, so that her mom doesn't cause her another problem.  I'm grabbing some alcohol that she has in her drawer beside to her bed and approached it near her nose. After some seconds she's opening her eyes and I hugged her softly but tight.  Baby, I almost faint with you, my sweet Angel, are you feeling okay liz? I said whining. She looked at me with a concern face and caressed my wet check, because of my fear tears and said: I-I'm okay lovie, thank you for not leaving me, baby. I just got really stressed out my love.  I nodded and say: Love, have you fainted before, when you were smaller and didn't even know me babe? 
Yes, when they were upset and shouted at me, but until now I haven't bunny. Liz said innocently. I sighted and kissed her cheeks softly.  You'll be okay, my baby, we will fix this at your house, you're not gonna be stressing out, just because they just decide to pull some shit on you my love. You need for your own health, to tell your parents how you feel towards them babe, cause it's not okay to be passing out occasionally baby. And I will be just by your side, kay?  She smiled a little and puckered up her lips to me.  Ohh what's that? Do you need something Liz? Does your lips hurt, sunshine? I said sarcastically and chuckling a little. She rolled her eyes and said: No, but yours might after the make out we will do after breakfast, in my bathtub.  Hmmm, then I'm waiting eagerly for that my love. I said, she laughed and stepped out of the room.
I heard she opened the door, so I walked nearby, by the chair kitchen. There was the mailman, which was giving Liz a box, so she signed it and thanked him. Before Liz closed the door she heard a little scream and opened it again.  
Liz! Elizabeth Gillies! Said a reconocible voice, but I still don't figure out cause I'm sleepy. Who is it babe? I said but didn't have an answer. Instead I heard this: Omg ari! I missed you so much! And don't you dare call me by my last name by this early. Liz said, stubbornly but happy. They are walking in so I just came back to Liz's room, put my shirt on and take my phone with me. Cause I know I'll be almost invisible in their girl talk, but I'm just going because of Liz,so it's okay.