𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Começar do início

"Hmm, let me think." Roy pretended to go through the files of pointless conversations with the girl for a moment before landing on the information he already knew. "Oh yeah when you were a fucking idiot and dropped out of school to be in a band when you were fifteen?"

Tallulla cringed, "Yep, yep. That would be... that. So anyway, an old friend from that band left me a voicemail about meeting up with them again and I think I'm going to go?" The last bit of her sentence came out more like a question. Hopeing to gain the mqn'w approval of her options slights and the one she was definitely leaning towards.

"You think that's a good fucking idea?" Roy questioned. No. But its a fucking fun idea and god she desperately needed some fun in her life or else she might die of boredom.

"Argh!" Tallulla threw her head in her hands again, "I don't know okay! That's why I'm asking you!"

"God, fucking teenagers," Roy mumbled, "Listen I'm not your fucking dad, do what the fuck you want." He got out of the car, Tallulla's thoughts were muddled together, making things in her brain confusing and shaky. She just needed to decide. Yeah that's it decide, maybe she should ask Ted or Beard. Hell maybe she should even ask Trent Crimm. 

Fucking Trent Crimm.

20 MINUTES LATER

Never had Tallulla ever thought that she would be sitting in a sea of children waiting for Ted Lasso to give a speech but here she was. "What are you doing here, you're to big." A rather annoying child in her opinion asked from beside her. Tallullq squirmed on the uncomfortable bench under her, before looking at the small child.

"No, I'm not." Tallulla furrowed her eyebrows. What a little prick, didn't mummy dearest ever teach the little twerp some manners?

The child looked her up and down, making Tallulla feel self-conscious. "No, you're definitely too old to be here." God was she really that old looking. Hell she still gets stopped at bars sometimes. Tallulla unconsciously fixed her top, feeling there was sometiphing she should be doing. This is why she hated kids.

"No I'm not, I just have that Benjamin Button thing." Tallulla argued, the frustration of her hangover taking over.

"Who Benjamin Button?" The little stinker continued.

Tallulla sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose, she couldn't deal with the little bloke. He reminded her to much of her school bullies and guys that would try to hit on her at bars. Luckily she Tallulla looked up she spotted a familiar face in the crows of children.

She collected her things and began to move but not before saying, "Fuck off." To the wee bastard she was leaving behind. She walked slowly over to the girl in pigtails she recognized, careful not to step on any wee feet as she went. 

"Aunty Lulla!" Phoebe hugged her middle as Tallulla sat down again.

"What's up kid!" Hugging the girl back, smiling at the kid she actually liked. Okay,  aybe she didn't hate all kids, but Phoebe was the only one giving her hope to have her own some day... in the far, far future.

"What you doing here?" Phoebe asked finishing hugging her Aunty.

"Uncle Roy needed me for emotional support and I couldn't find you so I had to sit next to that bloke." Tallulla pointed to the boy who was now crying. 

"Oh yeah, that's Jacob."

"Well Jacob's an arsehole." Tallulla took out her camcorder waiting to record Lasso and Roy's speech. The principal of Phoebe's school walked to the front of the crowd getting the scholar's attention. "When I first saw our school football squad, I didn't think Richmond Primary would win a single game."