Epilogue

Three months later

"Does everyone have popcorn? Lottie! Put your phone away! It's about to start." Louis said and sat down next to Harry. He smiled and kissed him before he wrapped an arm around him.

"This will be so embarrassing." Liam grunted next to them. Zayn took his hand.

Since their time on the Island wouldn't be aired, Louis had somehow managed to convince the production company to watch their time on the Island for one night only. Harry and Louis had rented a cinema all to themselves and invited their families and friends.

The light dimmed and Dating Naked the cancelled version started on the big screen.
"Hey, that's me!" Louis shouted and pointed at the screen.

"Shhhh." His sisters said at the same time.

"I'm looking for someone I can connect with, like, on a deeper level, you know what I mean? This might be a strange way of achieving that since I'm sitting here butt naked but yeah, someone who's kind and outgoing. Ehm, it would be great if he can make me laugh or at least find me funny." Louis said on the screen.

Harry smiled fondly. Louis leaned in to whisper in his ear.
"And that's exactly what I found on that Island. Love you."

A loud sound made them both look at the screen again.
"I didn't fart. Me ass got stuck to the chair. It's a bit sweaty."

Harry started to giggle. Louis' family was laughing loudly with everyone else in the room.

Harry came up on the screen.
"Hi, I'm Harry Styles. I'm 23 years old and I'm from a small place called Holmes Chapel. I don't feel the need to label myself. What I'm looking for in a man? Ehm, someone who is nice and treats me well. I think just someone who's got a good sense of humor, and like, you know if you can hold a conversation with him obviously that kind of helps?"

Louis' sisters and Harry's sister cooed loudly.
"Found him. Love you too." Harry said to Louis and smiled.

It was time for their first meeting.
"Oh, God." Louis' mum Jay grunted and held a hand over her eyes but she peeked through her fingers.

Their first date where they drew each other using their dicks as paintbrushes made everyone laugh again. Harry and Louis watched their mothers sink lower and lower in their chairs.
"Just picture me with clothes on!" Louis shouted to Jay teasingly.

"It's all blurry." Harry tried to help.

They all laughed at the awkward first dates with Liam and Zayn, and how ridiculous everything was. Their family and friends talked a lot but it seemed as if they were enjoying watching the canceled show at least even if they had to watch them naked.

When the yoga scene came in Harry hid his face in his hands.
"Noooo! This is embarrassing." He whined.

Louis took his hands away.
"You don't want to miss your fifteen minutes of fame, love." He teased.

They watched the rest of it, laughing loudly at Niall's entrance into the show. Harry looked over at him. He seemed pleased.

When the film ended they all went out for dinner. Everyone was talking about the show and laughed when Louis clinked his glass and stood up.
"I want to thank you all for mustering the strength to watch that disaster of a show. No wonder they sent us home. I'm fucking relieved it won't be aired, to be honest, but I don't regret a second of it. I never thought a silly show like that would actually serve its purpose but I found the man of my dreams. Harry, I love you."

"I love you too." Harry beamed.

Louis turned to Zayn and Liam.
"We weren't the only ones. Zayn and Liam found each other as well. Niall, I'm sorry mate, maybe you should apply to a show with girls in it? Just a suggestion."

Everyone laughed.
"I'm good. I had a blast and I made some new, awesome friends." Niall smiled and raised his glass.

That was true. The five of them had really found each other and since they all lived in London they hung out all the time. Louis took a seat again and Harry kissed him.
"Lovely speech."

"Nothing but the truth." Louis smiled.

They both knew they were in it for the long run. They wanted to make it right and were in no hurry. They had been dating for three months so far and everything was going great and they both planned for the future, knowing that they would both be in it, together. A silly dating show brought them together, now it was up to them to make it work and they were both determined since they were crazy about each other.

They moved in after knowing each other for six months. They didn't see the point in waiting. They both fell so fast and hard for each other and they spent every night together anyway.

They hung their dick-painted canvases in the living room as a reminder of their first meeting.

The End