It's can't clearly visible to his view but he can tell it .

Jungkook nervously gulps down and went back to the bed again and covers his body , until Taehyung arrives to room .

He sure Taehyung took him to this place , because after that incident he stay on the his arms .

That's why Jungkook thought it , he's with him.

—————————————————

After sometime Taehyung came out from the washroom and throw up his towel to the couch and plugged his phone to charge .

He still didn't see Jungkook wakes up and examines his every movement.

When Taehyung get up with his pillow he felt tiny grip on his pants and he turn around and see .

Whom with teary eyes looking at up for his attention.

Taehyung heart beats getting faster irregularly when other stood up on the bed with wearing only white laces shirt , temptingly showing his chest with undone buttons .

Taehyung move out bit but Jungkook faster took his hand and try to talk without any hesitation. Because his lip's wobble like a train engine.

" are you mad at me .... Because of that ? "

" I don't know what happened in there , I couldn't control myself, I'm sorry.... I'm sorry Tae..."

Jungkook finally hugged other's waist and cried into his tummy with disappoint voice.

Taehyung only patted to his back and console him ,

" don't cry gorgeous.. I'm the-one who made it freaking hard for you that's why it  happened..

Next time I'll promise to you never gonna do it again ..

Sure me "

Taehyung kisses his forehead and lovingly said , but Jungkook's baby eyes gets teary again when did Taehyung say " never gonna do it "

Jungkook's insecurities bubble up and make other tightly wrapped to hug .

" are you hate me now .. ? Because of that ..

Don't say, ! you don't like to do it with me again..,

Don't ! Please..! "

Taehyung internally shocked when Jungkook's lips tenderly touched his lips , even Taehyung  was got shocked because he never seen this bold Jungkook before, he only seen bubbly , butterfly one .

Taehyung hands slowly rapping up others tiny waist tightly and take his body more to his own body to feel and support for the kiss him.

Taehyung hands went down jungkook's thighs and made them kept others waist and light Jungkook unbroken their kiss .

It was heated and messy kiss , those new feelings inside their own bodies never felt before .

Even they kiss each other's this feeling never popped up in their bodies .

Now messy kiss was turned up to eat their each lips ,