I flinched as soon as i heard it ringing i let go of the gun and took out my phone instead, i picked up hoping it was someone who would understand that there's something wrong with my voice.

"Ohh!, Hi what's
up?" - Me -

I answered trying my best not to chuckle, and not to cry asking for help, i know that it won't help me, we're in a car in the middle of a forest road, few hours away from the city, where there's no sign of life, no where to escape, i just answered with my normal tone but god knows how much i wished she notices it.

"Where are you
right now?" -Minji -

"Minji?" -Me -

I asked when i heard her concerned and worried tone on the phone, i played dumb but i was hoping to hear the answer i want, or maybe to hear the voice i want.

" Just answer me ,
Where ar____"
- Minji-

Minji said kinda yelled at the phone but before she finishes her words she was cut off by something or someone, The next thing i heard was someone else speaking, I could tell because it was a male voice , a familiar one actually.

"Yah__ that's
me, Where are
you?"- Beomgyu-

when i realized who was speaking i felt like the heartbeats that once was going faster went back to normal, my hands suddenly stopped shacking and a sight of relief was released by me, for some reason i felt safe.

"Yeah, i'm fine,
How are you?"- Me -

I said faking a smile after i noticed that that man was watching me through the mirror.

"you're not
alone aren't
you?"
- Beomgyu -

He asked and i smiled, i'm not really sure if i faked that one too or it just came out when i heard that question.

"Yeah, how did
You know ?" - Me -

I replied trying my best not to yell asking for help.

"Alright, then i
Want you to answer
Me with Yes or No
Okay?"
-Beomgyu-

He said and i felt a tear coming out of my eye finding it's way down my check, i fastly wiped it off trying not to make it obvious.

"Yes"

I answered.

"Do you know the
Person you're with
Right now?" - beomgyu -

" ohh No , not
at all " - Me -

Once more i answered trying not to make it obvious .

"Do you know
where you are?"
-Beomgyu-

" No "

I replied after i looked around for few seconds not recognizing the place, it was a forest road, dark and no sign of light or other cars.

"Okay , i want you to stay
Calm okay? pretend to hang
Up the phone but leave it on,
We'll track your number and
We'll find your location, do
not make it obvious,
got it?"-beomgyu-

"Yeah, i got
it" - Me -

I replied as i smiled.

" Hey , track this
Phone call
now " - Beomgyu-

He said talking to one of his team i guess, i was about to put the phone down when he spoke again.

" Hey___ , i'll find
you " - Beomgyu -

For some reason i felt safe, actually the safest i ever felt, not sure if it was because he my only hope or because of something else but all i want right now is to get out of this car.

"Okay , see you
soon " - Me -

I replied then put the phone back in my bag without hanging up, and for some reason i trusted him.

- Meanwhile -
- Author POV -

Beomgyu put the phone away from his ear then looked at Sunoo who just appeared in front of him with a smal laptop in his hands while running. "Found her, he's taking her out the country, forty minutes and they'll pass the north Korea bordes" Sunoo explained pointing at the screen. "You realize that we won't be able to do anything if they passed the borders, right?" Jiwon said grabbing everyone's attention. "Alright, we need back up, a kidnapper is passing the north Korean borders with the victim in forty minutes, i repeat we need backup now" Younjun said on his wireless asking for backup, meanwhile Beomgyu walked towards his car. "Hey, hey___ Beomgyu, grt back here__!!" Younjun yelled trying to stop but he was already in the car , he started driving fastly without putting on the seatbelt.

** To be
Continued**

Words: 1310