•SIX•

- that night -
- forest -
- Danielle's POV -

I stopped the car when i reached the location that was on the back of the picture, I'm not sure what is that , who send it or why but i have feelings that this thing has something to do with my brother's case, And i'm gonna find out what is it, I ...

I stopped the car when i reached the location that was on the back of the picture, I'm not sure what is that , who send it or why but i have feelings that this thing has something to do with my brother's case, And i'm gonna find out what is it, I went out the car looking around , there was nothing but trees, it was kinda dark so i took out my phone and i switched the flashlight on . "Who are you and why did you brought me here?" I said to myself before i start walking forward, few seconds later i heard some noises so i took out my stun gun just in case .

- author POV -

"POLICE__!!! HANDS UP , DROP YOUR WEAPON __!!" She flinched when she heard someone screaming behind her. "don't even thing of doing a bad idea, it's police" The man said again and she just threw the stun gun on the ground then held her both hands up. "Turn around" He said again and she did what she have been told as he highlighted his flash lights on her her face so she couldn't see anything. "Name, age and job" He said still pointing his gun on her. "M—Mo Jihey mida, i'm 25 years old and i'm a journalist in the crimes team in C.K.B media company" She answered and he put down his flashlight and his gun after he recognized her.

"You !!? What the hell are you doing here?" Beomgyu asked taking a step closer and she opened her eyes looking at his face, her eyes winded a little and she put her hands down. " You !? What the hell ? I thought you were a Taxi driver !!?" She confusedly asked and he held back his gun up pointing ather . "I said hands up" He said and she held her hands up again. "What are you doing here?" He added asking .

" I____ so__someone send this location to me and told me to come here and i jus_____" She said with a nervous tone suddenly she stopped , her eyes winded looking behind him . " What !?" He confusedly asked but she just stepped back loosing her balance and she fall, not taking her eyes off that thing.

Beomgyu turned behind him looking at the direction she was looking at, he pointed his flashlight to the tree behind him and his eyes also winded a little seing a body of a young lady hanging on the tree.

" Th___ that's a joke right !? " Danielle stammered with a scared tone and a teary eyes, He looked at the ground for a while releasing a sigh then looking back at her

" Th___ that's a joke right !? " Danielle stammered with a scared tone and a teary eyes, He looked at the ground for a while releasing a sigh then looking back at her. "Is__ is that a real body?" She asked again and he just took out his phone dealing someone's member , and after few seconds someone picked up .

" Hello !? " - Beomgyu-

" 911 , what's your
emergency ? " - 911 -

" This is detective Choi
Beomgyu from Seoul
Police Station " - Beomgyu -

" Yes sir , how can i
help you ?" -912-

" i want to report
finding a dead
body " - Beomgyu -

" May i know your
location please? " -911-

" I'll send it to
you now " - Beomgyu-

" Thank you sir for
reporting help will be
There soon " - 911-

" We might need a
medical help too " - Beomgyu -

He said looking at Danielle who was breathing heavily just like a while ago .

" Yes sir , on
our way " - 911 -

The emergency employee said and he hanged up the phone then put it back in his pocket, He looked at Danielle and stepped closer then sat in front of her taking out his handcuffs. "Police and the ambulance are on their way, for now, you are under arrest, you have the right to hire a lawyer and the right to remain silent, everything you say can be used against you in court" He said while putting the handcuffs of her both hands . "Wh__what ? I didn't do anything" She said and he looked up at her face . "Right now you're a witness in a suicide case, but if this turned into a murder case you'll be treated as a suspect" He explained standing up looking at down at her .

"Bullshit, i just got here" She said kinda yelling . "Don't say a word until you get to the station, or they'll arrest you without a warrant, I'll make sure they just take you as a witness. That's all I can do" He said explaining and she looked at her two hands . "But you already did!?" She said pointing at her hands. " That's just in case" He said then walked a few steps away messing with his phone.

** To be
Continued**

Sorry for the
short chapter 🙂

Words : 774