She knew he had some alcohol here for the parties he threw sometimes and she went to get it. She found it and chugged it quickly before she felt it slip from her hands. She saw it float through the air and land on the counter next to her before her waist was clasped into a steel band and she was spun around.

She came face to face with a very pissed off Rowdy. "What do you think you're doung?" He barked as he pushed the bottle across the counter out of her reach.

"I figured I'd get a drink like always when I'm not satisfied. It's no big deal really. After all I went years before without being satisfied by my man. Why should I think you would be any different once you got a taste of what I have to offer?" She started to push him away and gather her things when he grabbed her wrists and spun her.

She gasped as her back hit the wall. She opened her eyes to see Rowdy was red faced and angry. She didn't think for one instant that she should be scared of him. She was actually intrigued as to why seeing him like this was a turn on for her.

She felt his hands on her waist right before she was lifted off her feet and thrown over his shoulder. Her hands were once again on his butt as he carried her past his bedroom and down the hall.

She heard him mumbling something about women but she couldn't make it out. She felt like she could or gas right then and there and tried to squeeze her legs together. She groaned when she felt his hand wedge itself between her legs keeping her from that much needed friction.

She started to squirm only to receive a hard slap on her ass and a harsh "quit moving" from rowdy. She let out a loud moan when he slapped her a ass and was rewarded with another as he told her to shut up.

"Where are we going Rowdy?" She asked when she noticed that they were at the basement door. She squealed when he slid her down his body and stood her on the ground in front of him.

She watched as he pulled out a silk cloth and spun her around. She gasped when she felt his hot breath in her ear as he nibbled on the sensitive lobe. "You have been a very bad girl Allison and you need to be punished for it. How could you even think to compare me to that punk ass boy when it comes to my bedroom skills? Do you honestly think that I would leave you wanting?" He tsked as he lifted the silky cloth and ran it over her body before he tied it over her eyes. "I told you I was no good for you once before and that I was a sick and twisted man. I did not lie about either one of those." He nipped at her neck and smiled when she shivered. "Now Allison this is the point where you say whether or not you trust me. I don't mean the water my plants while I'm gone kind of trust."

He paused as he moved to stand in front of her. She was blindfolded so she couldn't see what he was doing. He stood back and let his eyes roam her perfect body. "No, no Allison I'm talking about the most important kind of trust." He was now circling her as he lowered his voice so she had to strain to hear him. "I'm talking about the most important kind. Now I ask you my dear. Do you trust me with your life?" He stopped behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders as he kept just enough space between them so she could feel the heat from his body but not his touch.

He smiled when she nodded her head quickly. " What was that Al? I didn't quite hear you." He teased.

"Yes." She breathed out. "Yes Rowdy I trust you with my life. I always have." She shivered when she felt his breath fan across her neck when he whispered in her ear, "good."

He turned away and unlocked the basement. He never allowed anyone in here without him. He had never allowed Allison down there because this was his room. It wasn't just any room but it was his playroom. He wasn't into the hard core stuff but he did have some of the more intense things.