Part 14

Jungkook: Huh

Jungkook: Huh... Omg, Doctor! Is somebody there!

(Doctors and Nurses came rushing in as they immediately check on Y/n)

Doctor: Omg, this is a Miracle! She's Alive!

Y/n Pov

(You slowly opened your eyes and looked around then looked beside you and found a Man)

Y/n: E-excuse me...

Jungkook: Y/n you're awake!

(He stood up and went near you)

Jungkook: Do you need water?

Y/n: Who are you?

Jungkook: What? You don't... know me?

Y/n: I'm sorry I don't, do I know you?

Jungkook: I'm... i-

(Jungkook didnt know what to say because he was too shocked)

Y/n: *small smile* Yes I do need water Jungkook.

Jungkook: Wait, you know who I am?

Y/n: Yes, I was just playing with you.

Jungkook: Aish, don't joke around like that Y/n. I couldn't breath for a Second.

(He grabbed a water and move the Bed into a Sitting Postition)

(He helped you drink the water then grabbed a Tissue and wiped the little water that spiled on the side of your mouth)

Jungkook: Don't move too much, you still have a wound on your chest.

Jungkook: Do you wanna lay back down?

Y/n: *nods*

(He grabbed the Bed Remote and changed the Bed position to laying again as he grabbed a chair and move it close to you and sat down)

Jungkook: Actually... I wish you really did lose your memory so that you wouldn't remember all the pain you've experienced with me, I would have changed that memory with a Better one so that you would actually love me.

Y/n: You can't escape from the Reality, even if I did lose my Memory. One day, I will still get that memory back no matter what

Jungkook: I know *sigh*

Jungkook: How are you feeling? Are you hurt?

Y/n: I'm feeling very weak but at the same time I don't feel anything.

Jungkook: Why did you save me? You wouldn't be in this Situation if you left me to die.

Y/n: You would rather die than me?

Jungkook: Ofcourse I would, I can't bare to see you like this.

Y/n: You were gonna die saving my Parents so, I just got out of the Table and jumped in for looking after my Parents