Part 9

Jungkook: Y/n!?

Jin: They tricked us! They went here when we left to meet them but they weren't even there!

Jimin: The Guards are Dead outside, why did we leave just a few Guards here!?

Namjoon: Because we brought them with us because we thought they wanted to attack us!

Taehyung: The door was open when we arrived which means they got in and Y/n and Jungwoo are the only one inside here.

(After he said that, they suddenly heard someone crying as they immediately ran upstairs)

They came running to your room

Jungkook: Jungwoo!

(He ran to him and picked him up)

Jungkook: It's okay baby, Where's your Mom?

Suga: They obviously took her, how did they even know about her

J-hope: Maybe they saw the News when the Police caught them at the mall called "The Girl who has been Missing for 10 months was found in the mall with her Boyfriend and A Baby!!?"

Jungkook: Then we have to find her, I can't let anything happen to her

(They all looked at Jungkook as he looks back at them)

Jungkook: What?

(They smirked as Jungkook finally got it)

Jungkook: *rolls eyes* Stop smirking, I don't love her I just don't want anything to happen to her because my Son needs her!

Jimin: Is he the only one who needs her or does someone else need her aswell? *wink*

Jungkook: Stop this nonsense! This is serious! Let's just find her.

Namjoon: Okay Okay, enough of that. Everyone, in the meeting room now

Y/n Pov

(You slowly opened your eyes and sat up then looked around)

Y/n: Where am I?...

Y/n: Did I get kidnapped again? This is the second time, I hate my life, I don't even care anymore

(You layed back down and closed your eyes when you suddenly remembered something making you open your eyes again)

Y/n: Jungwoo.. did they take Jungwoo aswell? I hope they didn't, I hope he's fine

(The door opened as you sat up)

Guy: Well, look who's awake

Y/n: Where's Jungwoo?

Guy: What? Is Jungwoo the name of your Son?

Y/n: Umm, Yeah

Guy: Right, we were gonna get him but then those idiots arrived so we had to leave