Part 3

5 months later

(Time flew so fast that your already 7 months Pregnant and was just sleeping on the cold floor overnight, you don't know how you managed it but you did)

(You always get uncomfortable but it's not like you had any other choice but one day...)

(You slowly opened your eyes and felt comfortable for the first time in so long then you realized you were laying your head on a Comfy Pillow)

Y/n: Where did this come from?

(You looked to the side and found a folded blanket, you slowly took it and wrapped it around your body making you smile)

(You also had a very huge baby bump as you started caressing it when it suddenly started hurting)

Y/n: Oww...

(After a few Minutes, it started hurting even more)

Y/n: Ouch!!!

(You gripped on the blanket as tears started forming in your eyes)

Y/n: What's wrong baby? It hurts so bad please stop!  *cries*

Jungkook: Why the fuck are you so loud

(He came down and saw you crying as you forced yourself to not make a noise)

Jungkook: Stand up

(You carefully stood up while looking away as you chocked on your own tears since your belly was still hurting, you sobbed and looked down closing your eyes)

Jungkook: You regret keeping the baby now?

Y/n: *shakes head as No*

Jungkook: Then that's what you get for being stupid.

(You sobbed again while Jungkook just stood still infront of you while having a blank face)

Y/n: I-i'm sorry *voice crack* f-for being loud, I'll try to be quite *sob*

Jungkook: It doesn't seem like you're gonna be quite any time soon

Y/n: I-i'm so sorry, I just can't hold it, it hurts so bad

(You covered your mouth to help yourself to  keep quite)

(Jungkook then suddenly lifted your head and removed your hand from your mouth before kissing you, you didn't kiss back making him break the kiss and said)

Jungkook: Kiss me back before I get mad

(He kissed you again and this time, you kissed him back)

(Not gonna lie, the kiss helped you get distracted from the pain as you slowly stopped crying now)

(After a few more minutes he broke the kiss and you already stopped crying as the pain slowly fades away)

Jungkook: Finally, you were getting annoying, now I don't want to waste my time here with you so I'm leaving.

(He turns around and left as you slowly layed down on the floor but with the blanket for you to lay on)

Y/n: I do not regret keeping you, I've always wanted a baby. You're not a mistake, you don't need to know what your father has done to me.

2 months later

(You are now 9 months Pregnant which made you nervous since you're almost gonna give birth and started thinking that you were gonna give birth to your baby alone in a Basement)

(Someone suddenly entered the basement and you thought it was Jungkook but it wasn't)

J-hope: Hey Y/n- woah! Your Pregnant!?