Chapter XV ㅡ Swimming Pool and Explanations.

Start from the beginning

After all, he couldn't let his crush suffer all alone.

And so with that, Jisung walked away.

"So... y-you saw us?"

Seungmin asked him softly.

They were now sitting outside, their feet dipped into the swimming pool. It was much more peaceful, not cold, not hot, just perfect.

Jisung slowly nodded, moving his feet around, playing with the water. "Yeah... I did. But don't feel bad about it, Min. It's not your fault. " He replied.

Seungmin nodded. He surely knew it wasn't his own fault. He was just too blind in love to end up in a relationship with Minho. As much as it hurt, Seungmin didn't wanna let go.

And Jisung knew that.

After having romantic feelings for someone you've known for over a year, you're bound to sense everything going on with the person you love.

Wait,

Love?

Jisung felt his heartbeat fasten. He slowly looked over to the younger, who had his head hung low, his arms on his either side as his feet played around with the water.

He didn't realise how pretty Seungmin actually was... he saw how the younger's bangs fell onto his forehead, the way a faint blush painted his honey skin, the way a small pout formed on his lips, the way his feet moved in the water to the faint rhythm of the music. Jisung felt himself tilt his head, observing the latter even more.

"Seungmin-ah..." He softly called out to him. Seungmin hummed in response, still not breaking his eyes away from the pool.

"I really meant what I said earlier."

Seungmin stopped his movements. It was as if he froze on the spot, unable to process any words.

He slowly turned to look at the older. "You do...?"

Jisung nodded. "I do."

Seungmin blinked his eyes a series of times. Yes, he did like Jisung a lot. But it would be pathetic for him to admit it, especially after the older knowing he was already in a relationship.

"I..." He wanted to speak, but the words won't come out. He didn't know what to say. Part of him wanted to say it back.

But he loved Minho more than anything.

He didn't wanna cheat on his boyfriend because of a stupid little crush.

A warm touch on his shoulder made him snap back to reality. He looked at the older, who gave him a gentle smile, rubbing his hand softly on Seungmin's shoulder.

"Don't say anything, Min. I don't need to know your feelings towards me." He said.

Seungmin felt himself smile. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. "

Jisung chuckled and turned back to the pool, now illuminated by the moonlight. "You wanna get in?" He asked.

Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows, but the smile didn't leave his face. "Huh? Nowㅡ Jisung! You!!" Seungmin screamed when Jisung suddenly pulled him into the pool.

He gasped, feeling the cold water graze his skin. He held onto Jisung's shoulders tightly as the latter supported him by his waist.

"It's cold, isn't it?" Jisung asked, giggling as Seungmin gave him a death glare and later broke into laughter.