Chapter XIV ㅡ Hooking Up With His Old Crush.

[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD; NOT PROOFREAD]

Seungmin hated parties.

He hated everything about them. He hated seeing teens make out, smoke weed, drink alcohol, hook up with random strangers, play stupid truth, or dare. Yet he found himself here, in Jackson's party, some dude he didn't even know. All he somehow managed to register was that he was sitting on the couch with blaring music surrounding the room, and the alcohol permeated the air.

"Hey, Seungmin, right?" A guy said, plotting himself beside Seungmin. Seungmin gave him an awkward smile and nodded, not wanting to seem rude, and the guy returned the smile. "Great. I'm Jackson. I'm supposing you're Minho's junior?"

Huh.

Seungmin raised an eyebrow.

Uh no, he's accompanied Chan, Changbin, and Minho, so that does not make him Minho's junior alone. So, he gave out an awkward laugh and shook his head. "Not reallyㅡ"

"Hey, Jackson, hey, baby. What are you talking about?"

Seungmin internally rolled his eyes, watching Minho sit down beside him with a drink between his fingers. "Hey, Hyung. " He greeted back formally.

"Dude, I haven't seen you in like,,, forever. " Jackson exclaimed, clinking his glass with Minho's. Minho chuckled and leaned back in his seat. "Engineering sucks as. " He replied.

And the two seniors continued talking. Seungmin found himself growing bored and bored as each minute passed by. He had literally nothing to do other than stare into space.

A few moments later, he got up frustrated, going unnoticed by his boyfriend, who was talking to his friend
Seungmin walked over to the bar, placing himself down on one of the stools. "

"A shot of Coca-Cola. "

He told the bartender. "Sureㅡ Wait, what!?" The bartender exclaimed, Seungmin frowned in confusion and raised both his eyebrows.

"One shot of Coca-Cola. " He repeated.

The bartender shook his head, trying not to laugh. "Are you a minor?" He asked. Seungmin rolled his eyes and slammed his fist on the table.

"Even if I wasn't, I wouldn't risk drinking some damned life-threatening drink! So shut up and give me my shot!" He stated pissed off. The bartender let out a small laugh and nodded, handing the younger the carbonated drink in a shot glass.

"Damn, who hurt you, kid. " He mumbled, but it went unnoticed by Seungmin, who was busy gulping the entire drink down in one go.

"Woah, Min, you seem to like liquor a lot. " Seungmin heard a male speak beside him. He shrugged his shoulder and signalled the bartender for more.

"Why are you here, Jisung? Suddenly remembered my existence?" He sassed back, considering the fact that literally all of his friends left him to party with other people. And Seungmin was a bit hurt by that because if they didn't wanna pay attention to him, why drag him here forcefully?

"No, Min. I was actually finding you, I didn't see you at all after we came here." Jisung replied, Seungmin wasn't so sure to believe in that.

He raised his eyebrow and rolled his eyes, playing a bit hard to get and turned away from the older.

"Wanna party with me?" Seungmin questioned, and Jisung smiled cheekily at him, nodding vigorously. "I'd love to."

"All men say that. " He stated and chuckled in disbelief before walking to the dance floor, with the liquor (Coca-Cola) in his hand.