Takashi: Then we can use guns to combat against them to stay alive.

Izuku: But for how long? There's only a matter of time of when until there isn't any ammunition left for us to use, and then what? We'll be defenseless with no way to fight back against them. And think about everyone else who might have thought of the same thing. If they all raced to get weapons, what if they barricaded themselves with it? What if others are finding supplies and weapons now and keeping it for themselves to use and protect themself with.

He said making a vital statement leaving the others to think about it.

Takagi: Izuku is right. This is a pandemic. There is nothing we can do.

Shizuka: Ah, what's a pandemic?

She asked.

Takagi: It's the outbreak of an infectious disease. The disease is spreading like a wildfire.

Takashi: So, what. It's some kind of epidemic?

Takagi: It seems exactly like the Spanish Flu of 1918. More than six hundred were infected, and the other 50 million were killed by it. Remember how much of a panic bird flu cost, then square that.

Shizuka: It's almost like the Black Death from the 14th century.

Izuku: Right, one person caught it and one-third of the European population died from it.

Takagi: You're smarter than you look.

She said complementing Miss Shizuka as she smiled at softly.

Takashi: So how did it die down?

Shizuka: Well, there are many theories, but it usually stops when everyone dies. Because there wouldn't be enough people to spread the disease.

She told him as Kohta stared outside the window looking down at the ground below. All the undead that roamed the ground covering every escape as they moved in packs, like wolves.

Kohta: But now, all the dead people start moving and attacking you.

Saeko: Are you saying there's no reason for this outbreak to stop?

Shizuka: Oh, the weather's going to be hot. They might not be able to move because their flesh decomposes, and they become skeletons.

Izuku: Right, idea but wrong analogy. Unlike these, 'They' aren't vampires. When their skin touches the sunlight, they don't burn to ash because of a curse.

Shizuka: Oh, sorry.

She apologizes.

Looking over to Izuku, Saeko notices the torn piece of cloth on Izuku's right arm sleeve as it seemed to be bitten, or ripped off.

Takashi: So, what are you suggesting?

Takagi: Basically, medical logic doesn't apply to those dead corpses. That move around and attack humans. First case scenario they might never decompose.

Saeko: After we get out of here we'll go check on our families, we'll have to agree on some places to rest and escape to. In any case we won't survive if we act selflessly. If we're going to stay alive we're going to have to act as one.

She says as her hair covers her eyes as she reaches for her kendo.

Saeko: But before we go I must know.

She says as she pulls her kendo out and swing it inches away from Izuku's neck as everyone was on guard.

Izuku: Busujima what are you doing?

Saeko: You tell me. Your sleeve looks to be torn, probably bitten. So I'll ask have you been bitten Izuku?

Takagi: Wait what?!