Intro

(This is a sneak leak of what the intro's will look like)
Maria!:
————————————•———————————

(This is a sneak leak of what the intro's will look like)Maria!:————————————•———————————

———————————————————————
Maria is a sweet wholesome soul who would never hurt a fly. She's a homeless girl on the street. When she was little her mom died and her dad was alcoholic. One day her dad put her on the street at only 5! Luckily she meets a nice boy named Santiago who's also homeless and they later meet other people and on their way to the barn! Maria really wants to be pretty and have friends. She has a little crush on Sebastian. She Really cares about Santiago. And also about Bautista. And the other people at the barn orphanage. But she hates those snobby rich people. If you want know more ready my first book "apart but still together: book 1, little ones" (not out yet)
———————————•———————————
Luisana!:
———————————•———————————

 If you want know more ready my first book "apart but still together: book 1, little ones" (not out yet)———————————•———————————Luisana!:———————————•———————————

———————————————————————
Luisana, also known as Lu. Is part of the mazza family and is a twin with Christian. She's a brave girl. She's up for an challenge. And protects the people she loves at any time without doubt. She has a little crush on Bautista but nothing serious... right? She doesn't go good on stress which we will see later on. When Pia and her daughter Natalia moves in. She isn't so happy about that and does anything she can to annoy Natalia, but acts nice when parents are watching. She likes to get a little dirty and some adventure.
———————————•———————————Sebastian!:

———————————•———————————Sebastian!:———————————•———————————