12

NO ONE'S POV

Adrianna and the baby sat by the pool watching Alfonzo swim with his Father. Everything that happened yesterday was not planned out for the whole family but Adrianna started to think back to the girl who called her "the missing franco".

"Adrianna my love are you ok" Alfonzo crawled onto the couch towards Adrianna as she fed their baby in peace. Alfonzo didn't need to see Adrianna thinking about the lies that were going through her head everyday while she was taking care of the kids daily.

"Yeah I'm ok" Adrianna said wanting to drop the topic. She was not in the mood to talk about any kind of family problems in front of Alfonzo nor was ready to speak to any of them. It was like every time she had something good in her life, the badness would come and ruin it for her.

"well family let's go inside and watch some movies" Adrianna stood up walking towards her back door of the house letting her self in as the door slide shut behind her in 3 seconds. Solana sat on the Tan soft couch watching YouTube peacefully without being bothered, Solana was suppose to start School next week on Monday while living in LA with Adrianna and the baby.

"you can not be sitting here not doing a damn thing Sol" Adrianna placed the baby in the play pin.

"what else am i suppose to do" Solana asked a irritated Adrianna who was close to cussing her teenager out in Spanish. Solana wasn't a hard headed child when it came to chores but when it came to her just sitting down being lazy, she turn into angry bird.

"well Mami I'm not getting a job" Solana kept her gaze on the tv. Alfonzo walked into the house looking into the living room finding his girls all in one room making him smile. Solana wasn't really a fan of Alfonzo but she was going to have to get use to him sense he comes around now and then having to check on them.

"where are your clothes at" Alfonzo placed his gun on the glass table that was seated in front of Solana. Solana wore a crop top with a pair of Grey sweat pants since she was not going anywhere at the moment.

"what's the problem" Solana asked him

"your going To let her walk around the house like that?" Alfonzo questioned Adrianna who was also confused on why he was upset with her outfit.

"its just a outfit al do not make it a big deal" Adrianna snapped at Alfonzo. Alfonzo was not expecting Adrianna to snap at him for no reason like that but he could not do anything about hat at the time.

"Both of you go clean the kitchen I'm tired of hearing y'all run your  mouths everyday" Adrianna threw her self onto the couch sighing while rubbing her forehead roughly. the Duo began making their way towards the kitchen entrance seeing there were plates and cups left on the table.

"guess your going to have to get your mess up" Solana said flipping her straight black hair into Alfonzo's face. Alfonzo raised a brow seeing That his Kid was trying to control without asking first.

"Uhm I'm the adult I'll decide" Alfonzo stood tall in front of Solana looking down at her short figure. Solana was never afraid to cuss anyone out. Especially if they were inches taller than her wanting to start a whole fight.

"just do it you old ass man" Solana mumbled walking towards the Closet  where the supplies were kept for cleaning and washing things in the house. Solana began mopping taking her mind back to her parents when she was a little bean. She was always bullied for her looks at school and how she dresses up.

ADRIANNA'S POV

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror looking down at my stretch marks that were laid on top of my ass. I was never insecure About these until It started ruining things I wanted to wear outside of the house. I was not going to do anything about it until I felt like it in any possible way.

I walked out of the bathroom spotting Aaliyah sleeping in between me and Alfonzo's pillows. I turned off the tv placing my remote down on the dresser of the bedroom, there was a knock on the bedroom door leaving me confused as hell. I opened the door revealing a tired Alfonzo.

"are you done cleaning the kitchen with Solana" I asked as he nodded softly plopping down onto the bed next to Aaliyah.

"well we need to talk about moving and everything" I told him making him sit up. I wanted the kids to have a better life somewhere else that's not in California. I was going to give Alfonzo another chance for us to go back to Italy for the 2nd time of the year.

"we could move back to Italy" I told him making him smile proudly. I hoped that I was not making a dumb choice but whatever happens, It lands all back on me regardless of what happens. Alfonzo did mention to me that we were Going to have guest living in our house until they get back on their feet.

"do not worry it will only be for 2 months" He said laughing. I walked out of the room looking around for Solana but stopped when I seen her sleeping on the couch with her hoodie over her small head. I smiled seeing her sleep peacefully without having any type of problems.
I was never like this growing up back then. I grew up working hard for my money so I would be able to get anything I needed for my self. My "parents" never guided me through out working and how to pay bills and fix my car daily.

"Are you going to come to bed Baby"Alfonzo said walking up Behind me. I nodded while Placing a Soft Pink Blanket on top of Solana as she slept peacefully.

"We should let her Decorate her own Room when we move"He said Taking his black Robe Off his Body.

"Yeah she Deserves it a lot actually and maybe We could enroll her into a Private school"I said to him as he nodded getting underneath the covers. I gave him a Kiss before Turing on the Light. We Both slept Peacefully while Aaliyah was Asleep sucking on her Pacifier.

Maybe Marrying Alfonzo wasn't so bad after all.....

THE END