9

Adrianna Marie

Adrianna Marie

I sat in the Rocking chair As Solana Changed Ashley's Diaper for the first time.It was a Brand new day and I had A lot of things to do While we were in LA.I decided to come here Because   Alfonzo doesn't come here that much Un less for Vacation.

"I Need you to go get dressed I have a few Errands to run"I Got up from the chair heading out of the room.Carla was in the Kitchen Cooking up some food for the 4 Of us.

"I made us A little Breakfast Before we head out"She said putting fruit On all of the Plates

"Well Thank you Ms Carla"I smiled as She sat a cup of Coffee in front of me.She sat down In front of a Bowl Of Oatmeal that had Strawberries and Bananas on top of it.

"Should I Send Solana to School"I asked Carla who dropped her Spoon on the floor
"Why would you wanna do something like that"She said laughing

"So she can Stay Educated Like me"I told her Smiling

"Maybe you should Homeschool her"Carla suggested

I began Drinking the Cup of Coffee that Carla Made for me.I tried getting up but I was beginning to feel Weak all of a Sudden.My vision was Becoming Blurry so I couldn't really see anyone or Anything"

Then I was out....

Miguel Franco

I watched Alfonzo play with Adrianna's hair as She was laid out on the Couch.I stood Behind the Couch watching This Guy who Should be in jail for Drugging and Kidnapping my Sister.

"This is wrong Alfonzo and you know it"His mother said Crying into her Husbands Arms

"We will be having this Wedding Wether she likes it or not I do not care"He said roughly

The Same girl I seen From one day ago was standing right by her Parents Giving them Love as Everyone was in Their own Space.I never Thought he would do something like this but It's his life not mine.