Angie's breathing was getting quicker and quicker but she wasn't moaning yet. I thought that I wasn't doing it well so I looked up but then I saw Angie covering her mouth with her hand. This made me frown:

"Weren't you the one who said that I shouldn't hold my voice back?"

After saying that, I kissed the back of Angie's hand tenderly. It was working but not enough. Her eyes were still a light red and I had to do more. After her hand I started following her arm and kissing her skin slowly towards her elbow. Now that my face was in front of her breasts, I looked up at her and asked:

"May I take your top off? If you don't feel comfortable with it I don't have to but you have to know that I would never find you ugly. I love you with all my heart Angie and I just want to see you. Just like you wanted to touch me, I want to touch you too."

Angie thought about it for a few seconds before nodding slowly:

"Okay.

-Are you sure? We could do it another day if you want. I really want you to feel comfortable.

-I feel comfortable around you. I am just scared that you will leave me."

I frowned:

"To go where? I don't know if you realized but you are my whole life, Angie. You are my bestfriend and my family and my girlfriend. I spent every second of my new life with you. We have been inseparable for years and me seeing some scars won't change anything about that. If I left you because of your past, which by the way I know everything about, but let's pretend I don't. If I left you for something you don't have any control over, I would be a horrible person. And you would deserve way better than me.

-No...

-Yes! If I left you then you wouldn't be important enough for me to stay. Which you are! I stayed. I stayed after everything you told me. I stayed after you told me you were Astéria. I stayed after you told me you loved me. Not only did I stay but I let you closer to me. I don't even know how someone can get closer. I mean you were inside me."

Angie blushed for some reason but I decided not to tease her. It wasn't the time:

"I love you, Angie. I hate that you have scars. I would have loved for you to live a perfectly happy and trouble-free life. I want to kill everyone who ever hurt you. But I don't hate the way you look. Those scars are the reason you are you today. Maybe we would have never met if you didn't have those scars."

This made her freeze and her eyes flashed dark blue. I smiled gently at her and grabbed her hand before kissing it:

"I would never leave you. Try pushing me away. I would just cling closer to you. Maybe you will even get bored of me.

-I would never!"

This made me laugh and I kissed her forehead:

"I know, I know. Do you feel a bit better now?"

Angie slowly nodded and her eyes did come back to purple.

"May I take your shirt off now? We could turn off the lights if that makes you feel better.

-No, it's okay. You can do it."

I grabbed the bottom of Angie's shirt but waited a bit before lifting it, watching her face to make sure that she was really okay. When she didn't back away, I slowly lifted her shirt, my lips on hers. I helped her get out of her top and once having thrown it far away from the bed, I finally looked down.

"I was right. You are perfect."

This made Angie blush. It had been a long time since she looked so red.

"Your body looks way better than mine."

As expected this immediately made Angie angry:

"Your body is perfect, Anita. Anyone else looks repellent next to you. Your breasts are the perfect size to grab and your nipples are an adorable pink. It is the exact same color as your..."

She seemed like she would never stop so I quickly nodded:

"Okay, okay. I won't compare our bodies, sorry. I just wanted to tell you that you looked amazing."

I soon noticed the scars she had talked about. They were indeed rather showing but it was nothing repulsive as Angie could have thought. Wanting to show her that I wasn't disgusted, I bent towards the biggest scar and kissed it gently:

"Anita!"

I didn't think that I would ever hear Angie's voice crack and I straightened up suddenly, surprised. Angie was a famished beast when she was touching me but it seemed she crumbled very easily when it was the other way around. This made me smirk. I liked it. I could have my revenge on all the times she tortured me in bed.

While Anita's lips started tracing Astéria's skin, the latter suddenly looked up at you. Yes you.

Did you really think that I would let you see Anita when she is being this irresistible? You have been annoying me for quite some time.