39

Aarav then went to the hospital .....at noon Anika's reports came .......
Aarav took the reports in his hand .....he knew that Anika is pregnant for sure but his heart is beating fast and he is kinda feeling so nervous.........

He opened it and read it.....

Aarav:(happily)ITS POSITIVE.......IM GOING TO A FATHER.....MY ANIKA IS PREGNANT....... WE'RE PREGNANT......

He sat there and was having some happy tears .........

He then send a car to his home to pick and drop her at the hospital.....

Anika came to the hospital......he too was sooo nervous.....

Now she came near Aarav's cabin and knocked it.....

Aarav knew that it was Anika.....he then changed his happy face into a expressionless face asked her to come in....

Anika: Aarav the result came.....what is it.....I'm pregnant right??

Aarav didn't said anything and just pushed the result paper towards her indicating her to read it.....

Anika took it in her hand slowly with shivering hands and started reading it........Aarav was keenly watching her expression......at first he saw some confused expression in  her face .....he guessed that it might be from reading some medical terms.....then it changed into a happy one...
.

Anika pov..

Aarav didn't answer my question if I was pregnant or not....he just pushed the result paper towards me indicating to read it....I took it with a shivering hands and opened it.....it was fully described in the medical terms....I didn't get that.....but the last line.of the paper which is written in the bold letters caught my attention.....that is "THE RESULT IS POSITIVE"......my expression then changed into a happy one....

Anika; Aarav I'm pregnant......

Saying this she ran towards Aarav and hugged him.....

Aarav: yes baby you are.... congratulations.....

Anika: congratulations to you too.....I'm so happy......

Aarav: so now it's confirmed.....so from now onwards you have to be so careful in all your activities.....I have arranged a maid and she will come to meet us in the evening....now come lets go a meet a gynaecologist a get some instructions from her.......

Anika: Aarav...

Aarav: Anika listen....I already told you no tantrums.......is a matter of our baby....so no more tantrums you get that......now keep quiet and come with me.......after the appointment we will go home....ok

Anika nodded as yes and went with him...

Then they went to the gynaecologist cabin and she did a small normal checkup and gave her some  instructions to follow ......she then went home....

At the evening the maid also came and joined them in their home......
Aarav also took care of her so much.....she had severe morning sickness upto 2nd trimester.....now is already her 3rd trimester........

Aarav also took leave from his work in hospital and was fully with Anika......he never leave her alone for a single second.....now.iys her 9th month.....and her delivery date is near....

Aarav: Anika come fast .....this is your last check up.....her after no checkup and our little one will be in our hands.....are you excited...

Anika: Aarav please they will hurt me in the check up....please don't call me there.

Aarav: Anika be serious.....you know na how this checkup is important.....be quiet and come....

Anika:(crying )no I won't come....

Aarav: are you coming are should I give you a strong slap and drag you here.....

Anika:(crying) you are so bad..... ahhhhhhh.....ahhhhhh

Aarav: Anika what happened??

Anika: Aarav it's paining.....

Aarav: wait let me check.......Anika don't panic....your water broke...come lets go to the hospital....

Anika:Aarav it's paining like hell....please do something....I will promise I will come with you to the checkup......

Aarav had tears in his seeing her Ile this and seeing her innocence......

Aarav: my sweet baby na...hold it for sometime....you will be ok....you want to see our little one right.....

Anika:(crying): Aarav I can't......please do something.....

Soon they reached the hospital and they took her to the labour room....Aarav was already crying so the gynaecologist requested him to stand outside.......but Anika was shouting his name and calling him continuously inside....
The doctors came outside...

Doctor: Dr.Aarav you have to be strong....she is not cooperating with us......if she is continuing this the it will lead to danger for baby's life....please come in and talk with her.....

Aarav came in and saw her shouting in pain.....

Anika: Aarav..... Aarav.....

Aarav: yes baby I'm here only......

Anika: Aarav I can't do this.....please......

Aarav: it's ok baby.....you are fine just push it with all your strength.....come on you can....

Anika: noo....

Aarav: do that for me baby....if you don't do it then our baby will be in danger.......come on take some deep breaths and push it harder......

Anika: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They then heard a baby crying.....

Doctor: congratulations Dr.Aarav it's a baby girl.......

Aarav then saw Anika who was smiling .....he then kissed her head....

Aarav: you did a good job baby.... thank you for giving me this gift....I love you....

Anika: l love you too....

She then slept due to tiredness.......

Then they shifted her to a room .......she then woke up from slee and saw Aarav was holding his baby in his hands and was walking here and there.....

Anika(slowly): Aarav....

Aarav: baby you woke up.....

Anika: can I see my baby?

Aarav: here.....take her....

Anika: nooo

Aarav was shocked by her answer.....

Aarav: why what happened.......

Anika (crying):I'm scared....what if I not hold her properly.....I don't want to hurt her.....

Aarav : why are you crying for that ......

Anika: is the feeling from my motherhood you won't understand me....

Aarav: ok.....now come on hold her.....I promise you won't drop her.....come on ....do as I say....

Anika then do as he said.....he slowly hold her in her arms.....

Anika:(crying) my baby.....hi baby.....welcome to this world....see I'm your mom........

The baby smiled at her.....she felt overwhelmed......

Then they lived happily with the baby thereafter......

The END......

Hi guys.....sorry for ending it....I don't know how to continue it further.......and I really don't know about the phases of pregnancy....I just wrote what I have studied in books.....I don't know anything further.....so 🥺 adjust with this.......

I hope you understand......

Please do comment what you fee about this book without fail ......