𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5~

"I'M SO SICK OF BEING HIT FOR NOTHING FOR MY EXISTENCE FOR BEING OVERLOOKED FOR YOU I'M SICK OF THIS NEGLECT YOU ARE HORRIBLE SABRINA I HATE YOU DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME? I HATE ALL OF YOU" you screamed "I-I can change y/n I swear I can I'm sorry" your sister said crying "YOU'RE SORRY? YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY? THAT DOESN'T TAKE AWAY YEARS AND YEARS OF PAIN SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE HANDED TO YOU ON A DIAMOND FUCKING PLATTER!"you yelled breaking down "I'll change I promise" she said
"What is going on here?"  a woman entered the room asked" nothing at all" your sister cried." y/n you are to go to the basement now" the faceless women said bluntly."no" you cried to her." excuse Me?" the women said." I said no did you not hear me you FUCKING WENTCH" you screamed. The women grabbed you by your hair dragging you down to the basement.
You crawled to the door banging on it pleading to be let out.

And then you woke up with a cold sweat you looked around seeing it was still night outside.     "Did I have a sister?" you questioned yourself "was that woman my mom" you asked again "the basement? Did they hurt me?" you asked your mind flooding with questions being overwhelmed sending you into a manic like mental breakdown, you got out of bed wandering out of the room you were hyperventilating it seemed like you were going to die. You let out a loud, frustrated, blood curdling scream from all the confusion you felt before collapsing onto the floor

Camilo POV:
I scared awake by a loud thud from outside my room. I walk over rubbing me eye, I open the my door looking to the side seeing y/n passed out on the floor. "Y/n" I yelled worried, dropping to my knees (in a target) grabbing her upperbody holding her close "wake up" I whispered "TIA, MAMI, PAPI, SOMEONE!" I yelled. I see Dolores open the door she took out her earplugs "What happened?" she asked "I don't know she just passed out" I said my voice cracking. The next person to be awoken by my cry was Luisa and her mom "TIA Y/n I don't know what happened she just collapsed" I said "Luisa take y/n downstairs to the couch." my tia said and with that Luisa took y/n out of my arms carrying her downstairs as her mothered ordered. Soon enough most people woke up. Julieta was cooking I was sitting down next to y/n's sleeping, dead looking body her entire body was limp no yelling was able to wake her up. "Camilo let's go to sleep okay? She'll be okay in the morning." I heard my mother say. "O-okay" I replied a stutter when i spoke. I went back to my room but to no avail I couldn't sleep I stared at the ceiling all night until the Sun peeked out of the curtains. I made my way downstairs to see y/n still asleep on the couch my tia next to her with now cold food. "I dunno what happened to her." She said I simply went back to my room. A few hours later everyone was awake I prepared the table for breakfast. I sat at the table not eating I noticed Isa staring at Y/n's empty seat she seemed just as sad as I was.

Over the next few days y/n laid unconscious moved back to Isa's room. One evening I excused myself from chores early and went to Isa's room, I sat on y/n's bed holding her limp hand. "Hermosa I've been so bored these past few days I have no one to chat with besides my family and the three girls, no one to dance with, no-one to goof around with, I didn't know I could miss a person who isn't even gone this much, you must have some hypnotic spell on me." I laughed looking down to her."damn it sounds like you're in love with me" I heard y/n said. She wrapped her hand around mine intertwining our fingers sitting up. I threw myself at her hugging her as tight as I possibly could."YOU'RE AWAKE!" I yelled" I have been for the past few minutes what's going on?" she asked."you've been asleep for like 4 days hermosa." I replied."and I'm still tired?....... weak dude" she laughed in response and I couldn't help but do the same.

No POV
"Y/N?!" Isa yelled as she opened the door to see her friend sitting up talking with Camilo. "Hi Isa" y/n replied. "I thought you were going to die for fucks sake." Isa said hugging y/n. "And risk not being around to annoy you and your family never" y/n said. Camilo stared at y/n with a smile "what are you staring at" y/n asked "someone I also thought would die" he responded "you guys are the most dramatic people I've ever met." y/n said with a laugh. Camilo released y/n's hand and ran outside "GUYS Y/N WOKE UP" Camilo shouted slowly people started coming into Isa's room Julieta pushed past everyone with some food. "Here eat up" she said "thank you" y/n said as she took a bite of food her headache cleared and her body felt less limp. "Can you guys get off the bed id like to get up." y/n asked with a laugh "what was it like asleep for four whole days!?" antonio laughed. Y/n looked saddened by the question something Dolores noticed "I don't know how to describe it really." y/n said "what time is it?" she asked "around 3:00" Pepa said "well id like to get dressed and do things so could you all leave thank you for being here for me though." she asked and people respected her wishes and left she got changed and headed out, as she was about to go down the stairs when Dolores grabbed her hand dragging her to her room. Doloreses room looked ethereal but was obviously padded with things to help with sound entering her room making sense. "What's wrong? What happened while you were asleep?" Dolores asked "nothing" "I don't believe you tell me" Dolores said immediately after. "I-" y/n said starting to cry. "I remember everything." y/n said sobbing. "Your past?" Dolores questioned. Y/n nodded "its horrible, my family used me as their personal life maid I was just a object to them all I was abused and neglected" y/n said breaking down. Dolores took her into a hug comforting her. "You don't have to worry about that anymore it's okay y/n." Dolores said y/n accepted the hug calming down.
Eventually you left Dolores room. Dolores stayed since she was on a chore break. When y/n turned around from closing the door Isa was right in front of her with a worried look. Y/n felt as her stomach dropped "did you hear all that?" she asked in which Isa nodded "there's nothing I can do to change my past so don't dwell on it" Y/n said with a smile. Isa took y/n into a hug. "You need to tell everyone you have your memory" Isa said "I planned on it." Y/n replied. "DINNER" Julieta yelled. Isa turned around to walk away and Camilo walked out of his room before he could close the door y/n pushed him back inside the room slamming the door. "Hermosa if you want me this bad all you have to do is ask" he said. "No Camilo I need to tell you something" y/n replied rolling her eyes "what?" he asked "I remember my past while asleep I pretty much relived my entire life but extremely fast." y/n said "THAT'S GREAT" Camilo said looking excited "no, no camilo my family they hurt me my sister and parents neglected and abused me using me as a maid and treating me less than human." y/n said sadly."oh Hermosa." Camilo said his voice sounding sympathetic. Camilo pulled her into a hug after a while a knock was on the door followed by Felix opening the door." Kids c'mon dinner stop making out" Felix said" we weren't-" Camilo said sounding defensive" whatever let's go" Felix said the two following the curly haired boys father. The two sat down at the table, abuela had said grace already. "Excuse Me" y/n said aloud. Everyone looked at her. "So while I was asleep I, well I got my memory back. And I guess my past wasn't the best and I feel like I should tell you all that I remember it all." y/n said. Some people looked shock mainly Antonio and his mother. "Does this mean she gets to go home?" Mirable asked. Camilo choked on his food "she's 70 year's in the past Mirabel! She literally can't go back." he said "right, I forgot about that" Mirabel replied."Well if we time perfectly for y/n to go through the part of town that she went into it'd probably send her back" Bruno stated."I don't want to go back?" y/n said."But you'll never see your family again!" mirabel said. Y/n frustrated got up throwing her napkin down."that is fine with me." y/n said her voice sounding dead. She took her plate and went to clean it. "Family is everything!" mirabel said The madrigals stayed and watched as y/n opened the door to the front of the Casita leaving the house. Camilo and Isa both stood up."really mirabel?" Isa scoffed as she and Camilo went off to follow y/n.

Y/n went down to the lake crying.when suddenly she was shoved into the water followed by an irritating laughter. Seeing this happen Isa and Camilo started running to y/n."WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?" Y/n screamed at the same three girls that have hated her existence since she arrived."you think you're special for what reason? You're not and we don't understand why Camilo chooses to spend his time with you, of literally ANYONE he chooses you?" Lola said scoffing, her two friends agreeing. Y/n stood up from the water to become face to face with Lola. Isa and Camilo crept behind Ana and Camilla. "Fuck you Lola." y/n said grabbing her by her collar throwing her into the water the two madrigals pushing her minions into the water with her. And before the girls could yell the three ran off. As they stopped running getting into town a girl stopped Isa. "Hi Isa." the girl said with a smile, she had long brown hair a tiger lily in her hair, her dress a variety of different oranges and red with a white top. She had a basket with her. "Would you be so kind to accompany me whilst I shop?" the girl asked. "Of course I would" Isa said looking at the two she had been running with a look of excitement. "Is this her?" y/n whispered in which Isa noded and walked away."I wish I could find love like Isa has" y/n said pinching Camilo. "Geez I'm right here Hermosa." Camilo said with a laugh that y/n responded with as well. "Y/n?" Camilo said "yeah" she responded "I uh well I-" "Camilo, Y/N WE ALL NEED TO BE IN THE CASITA" Felix yelled "shit" y/n groaned. The two walked back to see everyone in the living room mirabel on the couch. She darted up to see y/n."why wouldn't you want to go back to see your family?"She asked. Y/n sighed."Mirabel you didn't have to go through what I did I was basically my family's pet maid and no matter what I did cleaning, in school, art, anything it was all overlooked and ignores I love it here I would never want to go back to that life that I once lived." y/n said tearing up."I'm sorry" mirabel cried getting up to hug y/n that she accepted but then the whole family joined the hug. After it was all over and everything smoothed out y/n pulled Camilo outside with her

Y/n POV:
"Camilo it's been crazy but uh I need to tell you something" I said."I'm all ears" he said with a smile." you were in my past." I said. "what?" he asked sounding confused." I don't know you were there you drove me to my hotel and was all flirty and begged me for my phone number and you were the last person I talked to before I passed out besides my sister and that's why I recognized you when you picked me up after I passed out for the first time. " I explained" also you had your hair up and it looked great" I laughed. He smiled" I don't know what that means but I'll keep it in mind." camilo said." I need to tell you something now." he said."of course." I said waiting for him to say something." y/n I think I'm falling for you." he said. I tried hiding my smile. I knew deep down I liked him but hadn't admitted it."even though I've only been here for a month or two?" I asked."you had me around your finger the first time you looked me" he said."well id be lying if I didn't feel the same." I said. I felt my face get warm. He looked at me shocked, oh no I did something wrong I thought to myself, I cupped my hands around my face in embarrassment and started walking off. "Hermosa wait!" Camilo said "I'm sorry I'm dumb I don't know why I said that you were probably just joking around" I said. He grabbed my arm "is that what you really think?" he asked. I looked at him "no." I said." so then will you date me?" camilo asked." no." I replied." what?" he asked" but I thought you liked me?" he said." oh I do." I said. he looked at me in confusion."I say no because I don't know you well enough I wanna know you more." I said."can I court you? But into dating not marriage." camilo asked," you don't wanna marry me? rude." I said with a laugh. Camilo looked at me looking unamused." but I suppose you can" I said. Camilo hugged me tightly, we separated from the hug and camilo looked at me. He leaned down to kiss me, but i put my hand over my lips."Nuh no" I said." why not?" camilo asked."I don't kiss guys I'm not dating sorry." I laughed and Camilo looked at me with a unamused look once again. "I'm so tired" I said and ran to my room leaving Camilo outside. "ISA" I yelled startling Isa. "You're like the only person who can startle me I swear. Also did you just almost makeout with my primo?" Isa said. "No, kinda? He's courting me into dating." I said "WHAT THAT'S SO- actually that's not all that surprising." Isa said." really?" I questioned." yeah I think I saw it coming but ignored it thinking I was delulu or you were" isa said" ME? DELUSIONAL?" I said dramatically." yes you" isa replied." how rude of you" I said" girl-" isa said I chucked, I went to my drawer changing into my nighttime clothes and drifted off into sleep.