𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎~

A/N this takes place after events of the encanto and for the sake of the story later on Bruno's gift also includes time and time travel but it cost pain to his body

Present day 2023 you went off to another country to a once lively town surrounded by large tall mountains with your family for your little sistered whom your parents adored. You didn't want to go but alas your parents needed someone to do work for them whilst on the trip.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* you hear early in the morning, you groan in response to the sound grabbing your phone looking at the time reading it "3:30am" you say to yourself aloud. You yawn and stretch and stumble out of bed walking out of your room down the stairs your eyes linger to the note left on the kitchen counter. You make your way over to the note and read it to yourself

Dear y/n if you're wondering why we're making you wake up so early before our flight we need you to load our luggage to the car and start with breakfast if you don't mind, thank you so much we would've done it ourselves but our Jobs we need sleep and your sister is too young thank you again kisses and hugs xoxo
-love mom and dad

You scoff to yourself and whip around you eyes spotting the luggage by the door. You groan but do as your told. You walk over to the door opening it to the cool breeze greeting your body, you take a deep breath the cold air overcoming your senses before lugging all of the bags and suitcases outside. After tossing your own bags into the car you make your way back inside the house. I make my way back to my room to get changed out of fuzzy pajama pants and oversized T-shirt into black ripped skinny jeans and a oversized metallica T-shirt. I went back to the kitchen and started with breakfast making eggs, bacon, and pancakes for the family I know will say they care about me but can't say thank you after I break and bend my back backwards for them. But alas the people pleaser I am would not let me stand up for myself especially not my own family.

Nearing beings done I hear my family making their way down stairs. "Oh good morning y/n" my mom says "hey" I respond with a smile. I make a plate and sit down and start eating but then i notice my parents look at me. At first confused I realized they expected me to make their plates and set them up. I sighed and got up but then they  got up "where's the food?" my dad asked. "It's literally right here." my sister said getting herself her own food. "Y/n made our food she doesn't need to plate it and serve it too." my sister said. Even though my parents loved and favorited my sister and she knew it and used it to her advantage she still stood up for me in scenarios. She plops herself down across from me "thanks for making breakfast sis." she said with a smile "of course." I responded "I'm glad you make breakfast you know mom and dad are really shitty and cooking." my sister says noticing how tired I looked, I smiled in return and finished eating I cleaned my plate and everyone else's and we all got ready getting our shoes on and heading out the door. We all got settled in the car making our way to the air port.

Once we arrived and got settled on the plane I zoned out into unconsciousness until my sister shaked me awake. "Y/N WE'RE HERE WE'RE HERE." She said sounding excited." okay okay" I say. I watch my sister barely ever to contain her excitement. She darted off the plan as fast as she possibly could and grabbed me by my arm "oh my god we're in Colombia y/n!!!" she said to me "yeah yeah I know." I said yawning "GIRLSS your father found a Uber to bring us to the hotel!!" we heard my mom call out to us. My sister was practically skipping to the Uber meanwhile my slow ass walked my way there one the Uber arrived my family climbed in leaving their luggage. I rolled my eyes then my sister popped her head out "y/n did you need help?" she asked "no it's fine" I said I tried sounding fine but you could hear the pang of annoyance in my tone. I started loading the car when the drive came out and started to help me "oh no I'm fine" I said "ah don't worry about it bonita." the man said "bonita?" I asked looking at him, after getting a good look he looked my age maybe a year older he had curly hair that was up In a ponytail, beautiful brown eyes, and freckles that fell upon his face perfectly with his Carmel skin. "You're in Colombia and speak no Spanish?" he asked after realizing I was staring at him I responded "uh no not from here we're here for my sister" I threw the last bag in and crawled into the car I threw in my earbuds blasting music in my ear I started dozing off but my sister ripped out my earbuds "Y/N LOOK AT HOW PRETTY IT IS" She said pointing out the window. I followed her gaze and noticed the beautiful animals and the trees and scenery was breathtaking here.