Chapter 6: Wanda's POV

Everything seems impossible to wrap my head around. Y/N's entire family seems to be coming back into the picture. An ex-husband I never even imagined Agatha to have, considering how unbearable she is. Her son is a well-known warlock, but his last name isn't Harkness because he changed it, so I never knew hearing about Nicholas Scratch was Y/N's brother. Then of course there's Agatha making them both aware she could pop by at any moment.

 What I want to know is how did she escape my spell. Her magic and my own are some of the strongest, so unless she has another child nobody knows about, this isn't adding up.

 These thoughts leave me a mess of a professor. I gave the class a three-week assignment worth 40% of their grade, made it an independent type of deal and told them they can choose to come to class or not. I probably became everyone's favourite professor doing this, but I am in no mood to teach right now.

 I walk down the steps of my classroom and say hello to the few pairs of students who have chosen to do the project in class. 80% of the class hasn't shown in two weeks, but the only 1% I truly care about is sitting pretty in the front row. Laptop open, headphones on she's unknowing of my arrival. I walk past and lightly let my hand run against her arm and this gains her attention.

 I go into my office behind the blackboard and set down my things, taking my phone out to text Y/N.

"Hey beautiful" she beats me to texting first, but she's fast with her fingers. This I know.

"Hey sweetheart"

"You okay?"

"I will be when I finally get time with you later" I feel my face grow hot, remembering the last time we had time to ourselves. She's caught up trying to sort out school and her life and her brother staying with her unexpectedly. It's left us only able to go out for coffee three times in these past couple weeks, dinner twice and multiple quickies in this room I stand in now. I long for every type of intimacy I can get with her this weekend.

My phone buzzes;

"Hm... I think I know what that means 😉"

"Get your mind out of the gutter"

"You can act like you don't want what we're both thinking, but it'll happen. I have some big plans tonight. Surprise!" I smile to myself reading this last text and stay in here until class is over, going over lesson plans and grading other classes assignments.

"Hello Y/N Harkness" I say as I exit the little room and close the door. Class is over and everyone has already vacated, all but Y/N. I address her professionally in case I've missed any lingering students in my classroom and make my way past her up the stairs.

"Um, Miss Maximoff?" she asks, running up beside me.

"Yes" I answer as my intuition was correct, there's a few stragglers in the far back corner. Y/N must've known already, or she wouldn't be this safe.

"I have some questions about the assignment, can I pick your brain about it on the way to Modern Philosophy?"

"Of course," I say as we exit the classroom and make our way down one of the vacant hallways this building has hiding within its walls. All that exists down this hallway is a conveniently large, abandoned janitors closet.

 The second we make sure the coast is clear, Y/N steps in first and grabs me by the collar of my blouse as I tug the door closed behind me.

"Oh!" I let slip as she's positioned me up against the wall, her lips coming down hard on mine. I melt into her kiss and her touch, as I always do. Her hands explore the buttons of my clothes and mine find their way under her bra. I pull her closer into me aggressively, a moan escaping her throat.