• CHAPTER NINE •

"I-I wanted to protect it and protect my sister" the word 'sister' echoed in the room.
They looked at the woman with shock.
"wait wait wait- your sister?" Sunoo say with shock. "What's your name?" Heeseung asked her. "My name...my name is.....

Kim Jennie.

Their eyes widend. "You are Kim Jennie?"
Jay says with surprised. She nodded. "What's your sister name?" Jungwon asked her. She looked at Jungwon and say.

"Kim Yeona"

They were left speechless. "What happened to her?" Jungwon asked. "I took the pendant from her to make her a human. Then the next day she ran away" Jennie says.

"Why did you take her pendant away from her?" Jungwon wanted to know more.
"She killed our own dad. She bit him to the death because of anger. She got mad when my dad slapped me" They listened to her, still speechless.

[Jungwon's POV]

So that's why she cried when she saw that picture. She used to be a vampire before.
I could not believe that Jennie was Yeona's sister this whole time. "I'm sure she don't remember me" Jennie says sadly. "She does." I say. "Do you know that she does?" Ni-ki asked me. "Because i know she does." I look at him. "But what if she doesn't?" Ni-ki says and I look at him with a 'Do you want to die?' face.

"Do you want to meet her?" Jake says. Jennie nods. "Okay, So tomorrow night i will make you meet her." Sunghoon tells her and she nods.

[Yeona's POV]

I left Aeri dumbfounded. I walk outside as i did not want to be inside. I sat down on one of the stairs. While i was sitting, i saw Jungwon and his friends walking towards the castle. But Jungwon's arm was bleeding. I rushed towards him quickly.

"Are you okay?" I say with a worried voice while holding the injured arm.
"Are you guys okay too?" I ask the others.
"Yes we are all okay except for him." Ni-ki says. "We can't go inside using this door, everyone is inside." I say, holding his arm.

"Right, I know another door. Cmon"
Sunghoon says and walk in a direction. We all followed Sunghoon until we see a door. We entered inside and it was all quiet. Sunghoon look both side and say. "Let's go."
we walked quickly and we made it to my room. Sunghoon opened the door and tell Jungwon and me to enter inside. He then closed the door after we got inside. Meanwhile the others went to their own room.

[Jungwon's POV]

As i entered the room. She made me sit on the bed. She brought the first aid kit box. Yeona sat infront me. "Show me" She saud while holding a cotton. I showed my arm and she started to clean it up. I groaned because of the pain. "Sorry" She says gently.
"How did you get hurt like that?" She asked me.

"Well i-I was fighting with someone." Yeona look up at me and rolls her eyes back to my arm. "You should be more careful." She says. She finished cleaning my arm and then she asked. "Where else?"

"Huh uhh there is no more."  I say trying not to sound suspicious. But she is too smart , she already notice a mark on my chest. She then raised a brow. I gulped and look at her.

She sighs. "Can i open up your button?" She suddenly said. I blushed and was kinda shock by the question. I nodded my head then she unbuttoned two of them. She brought her face close to my chest and started to clean it up. My heartbeat was racing so fast. I was looking at her until i groaned due to pain. "Sorry" she says and blows the wound on my chest.

I could not help but to blush.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: ZESTY HEESEUNG GOT HIM TOO.