• CHAPTER FIVE •

I walk in the dark hallway as i hear whisper voices echoing everywhere. I look around while walking. in the hallway. I tried not be scared.

The whisper continues

~Given or Taken woahh~

~ooohh oohhh oohh ohhh~

I continue to walk in the hallway. But then i see bats flying around me. I look at them and one of them flies towards me. I sat down avoiding it. Suddenly all of them started to come towards me. I grab my gown and  starts to run as fast as possible.
I look behind me and the bats still flying to me

I entered another room and closed the door and turns around, it was another hallway. "shit" i muttered. I heard a bat screeching.
I grab my gown and run again. This time the hallway was bigger than the other one. While running i suddenly fall down. I sit near the wall, Covering my face with my arms.

The bats fly over me and i look up and see the bats flying in an direction. I get up and i followed the bats. they stopped in a room and i hid behind a wall. The bats transformed themselved into human forms.

"Your majestic, We can't find her"

"Urghhh I gave you one job and still didn't do it" i hear a woman talk.
"We are sorry but we are trying our best to find her"
"If you don't find her in two days. I'm making your blood as my drinks" The woman says

Suddenly i saw something glowing in the room where they were. The woman inside the room said "The pendant is glowing. You know what this mean."

"GO, GO FIND HER  OR ELSE I WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD"

They all nodded and quickly transformed into bats. I quickly hid myself even more so i don't get caught. The woman inside also disappeared.I quickly get out from my hiding spot and look around and go inside the room. I ran towards the pendant that was shinning. I quickly took it and hide it in a small bag

I ran back in the big dark hallway. Suddenly a bat came infront of me. I look at it in horror. The bat took the pendant from me and flew away. "fuck" i muttered and i followed the bat. It flew to the front door and went outside and stopped. I also stopped and it gave me back the pendant and flew back inside. I got confused but ran away from the place. I ran back to the place where the 7 vampires live. I opened the door and closed it. My hair was messy (beautifully messy) and i was panting so hard. I saw all of them sitting. When they saw me, Ni-ki ran towards me. I slowly fell on him and he holds me.
"Noona, Noona Are you okay?" Ni-ki says, worried

I nodded slowly and he helps me to get up and make me sit in a chair. "What happened? Are you okay?"
They all questionned me. I nodded.

I take out the pendant and place it on the table. Their eyes all widend.

"How did you get it?" Heeseung asked

"When I entered inside. There were bats flying to a direction so i followed them. They led me somewhere, they then transformed into human forms and i heard a woman telling them to find someone which i think is a girl. Then i saw a pendant glowing,they then transformed into bats again to find the person and the woman disappeard. So i entered the room and took the pendant. While i was running in the hallway, a bat took the pendant from me and flew to the front door and gave it back to me and flew back inside" I explained everything to them and they all listened.

"Wait wait wait. Are you saying that a bat helped you?" Jungwon said
"If im not crazy, so yeahh" I say

"Why did it help you tho?" Jake asked
"I also don't know that's what im thinking right now" I say.

The pendant glow again. We all look at it and Sunghoon suddenly ran away and came bacm with the necklace i found before. He then put the glowing pendant to the part the it was missing. It started to glow even brighter and everyone covered their eyes including me.

My nose suddenly started to bleed.

They all look at me in horror. I put my hand trying to stop it. Jungwon then ran towards me and hold a tissue on my nose. I can see everyone controlling themselves because they smelled blood. The nose blood then stop, i covered my face and i feel fangs in my mouth. They all back off except Jungwon still looking at me.

I stopped and i look up and blood dripping from my mouth. They all look at me in horror. I feel the urge to bite someone and drink their blood. I quickly get up and ran off and i ran in big hallway. Jungwon then ran after me. He was fast enough to catch up to me. He then grab my wrist.

"stay away from me" i say slowly while stuttering
Jungwon still not letting go of my wrist.
"STAY AWAY FROM ME" i yelled at him and i pull my wrist from him.

I ran away from him and he follows me outside. When he came outside, He saw me biting someone. i stopped biting the person and his lifeless body fell on the ground. I look at the body and sat down and start to sobs

"what have i done?" i say, sobbing while blood dripping from my mouth.
Jungwon then walks towards me and hug me. I pull away from the hug. "Stay away from me or else i might hurt you" i say while backing off. "You won't hurt me" Jungwon says approaching me  "stop" I say

"Just bite me"

AUTHOR'S NOTES: this was the longest one so far... I can't feel my hands anymore.

BRO IS MAJESTIC

BRO IS MAJESTIC