• CHAPTER SIX •

"Just bite me"

I look at Jungwon and shakes my head.

"Just do it. I'm allowing you. Don't hestitate. I know it's hard to control for the first time." Jungwon looks at me and i look at him then he nods.

I slowly approach him, tilted my head to the left. My mouth slowly goes to his neck and i bite his neck. He groaned in pain but allows me to bite him.

I swallowed down the blood and i pull away and look at him who was in pain. He then look at me and smile gently. "Good job" he smiled at me. My hands shake with fear. "I-I'm sorry" i say. "Don't apologize, It was my idea to let you bite me. Don't feel bad. (STREAM BITE ME)

[Meanwhile inside]

"Did you guys see that?" Ni-ki says
"No Ni-ki we didn't" Sunoo says sarcasticly and rolls his eyes. Ni-ki side eyed Sunoo.

"Anyways How did she suddenly turned into..." Sunghoon says

"As soon Sunghoon connected the pendant together. Her nose started to bleed and her fangs also came out" Jay says

"What if the woman Yeona had mentioned needed her?" Jake jumped into conclusion

They all look at each other

"The pendant-" Ni-ki says.

The pendant was flickering and it stopped.
Suddenly it exploded and everyone looked at it with shock.

"it exploded-" Sunoo says

"So does this mean Yeona will stay as a vampire forever?" Sunghoon says looking at them

"We gotta tell this to Jungwon Hyung" Ni-ki says.

Everyone agreed.

Jungwon and Yeona suddenly came.
There was blood all over Yeona and her mouth. They quickly rushed towards them and look at Yeona. They made Yeona sit on the chair.

"Are you okay?" Sunoo asked Yeona. She nods.

"Jungwon what happened?" Jay asks Jungwon.

"I saw her biting someone outside then she started to feel guilty for killing a guy and i let her-" Jungwon stopped and his gaze went to the pendant

"What happened to it?" He looks at the broken pendant. "It exploded" Jake said.
"How?" Jungwon looks at them "We don't know it started to flicker, it stopped then it exploded" Ni-ki says

"And also..." Jake approach Jungwon.
Yeona is going to stay as a vampire forever" Jake whispers in his ear and Jungwon's eyes widend. "WHAT!?" Jungwon look at him with shock
" i know, i was also shocked. Without that pendant she cannot returned as a human." Jake tells him.

Sunoo sat next to Yeona, comforting her. He take a tissue then wipe the blood off her face. Without knowing Jungwon was glaring at Sunoo and Yeona.

[Jungwon's POV]

I saw Sunoo wiping Yeona's mouth. Ugh Why is he wiping her face. I should be the one who should-... wait am i being like this. Am i jealous. No no no I can't fall for her.
I saw her smiling at Sunoo. I could not help but feel jealous. I tighten the tissue in my hand. Not knowing i saw Ni-ki looking at me.

"Ayyy you are feeling jealous aren't you?" Ni-ki whispers and tease me.

"Shut up I'm not jealous. I don't like her." I say to Ni-ki who was smirking.

"Yeah yeah sure" Ni-ki teases me
I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Yeona you need sleep" i look at Yeona who was feeling tired. "Yeona-" I saw her not responding. I sigh and i carried her in bridal style. Ni-ki smirked at me. The others also started to smirk at me. I roll my eyes and go towards her room.

I put her on her bed and pull the blanket on her. A few strands of hair was on her face. I put them behind her hair. And I admire her face. No no Jungwon stop you are being creepy. I get up and make my way to the door. I peek at her and close the door.
Everyone went to sleep and i also went to my room to sleep.

[THE NEXT DAY]
[Yeona's POV]

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I walk towards the window and open the curtain.
"AHHH SHIT" i closed the curtain immediately as i feel like burning.

I look in the mirror and i see my fangs.
i sigh and go in the bathroom

[TIME SKIP]

I get out of the bathroom and dry my hair with a towel. I look in the mirror and look at my clothes.

 I look in the mirror and look at my clothes

i get out of the room and walk downstairs.
I entered the hall and i saw something unfamiliar.

It was an ....

AUTHOR'S NOTES: I CAN'T FEEL MY HANDS HELPP.