𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Friends don't try to fight each other." Kat said, Dejhari shook his head. "But it's not like I have a problem with her. She just never apologized for what she did. She can't take accountability for her wrongs and I don't want anybody like that around me."

"But you just said you gonna smack the shit outta me?" Meena said holding her hand out with squinted eyes. "You're contradicting yourself. Yeah, I should've never tried to fight you. And I do apologize since I didn't when the situation happened but you saying shit like that giving you still wanna be into it."

"Into what?" Kataleya said with her eyebrows furrowed before looking over at Dejhari. "I'm not into it with you or nobody else. And I told you that before you stormed out of DeMaya's house last week."

"Ok but do you accept her apology? This shit need to be over with so me and Duke can be back cool." Mario said, Dejhari looked over at him with a confused expression. "What?"

"Nigga, hush. This your way of helping?" He said before looking over at Meena who was sitting there with her arms folded. "That wasn't even a apology. Both of y'all need to apologize if anything. Y'all too grown for this shit."

He was starting to become irritated because he felt like he was dealing with children. He loved Kat but he felt like she was being a bit irrational and stringing the situation along when he felt it wasn't something that needed this much attention. He didn't want to mess things up at home or mess things up with his family.

"I apologize for trying to fight you. It was childish and reckless considering we're both pregnant. I love you and I don't want us to be into it honestly. I'm really sorry about the things I said. I was just doing too much." Meena said moving her hair out of her face. She felt happy that she could take that step in the right direction by apologizing to Kat.

"Yeah," Kat said before sighing. Dejhari was under the table rubbing her leg gently but when he noticed that she wasn't going to apologize as well he squeezed her leg and gave her a look. "I apologize for saying I'll smack you. Even though I will, it was uncalled for."

Dejhari huffed before shaking his head. He knew that was all he was going to get from her so he was thankful that she atleast tried. He knew his sister was a lot and also hard to deal with sometimes. He could understand why she wanted to smack her but he didn't want that to happen between them.

——————

itskataleyaa

Swipe