-31- beach date, confessions and thoughts

(beach date, confessions and thoughts)

Freen's pov

i woke up and a yellow ceiling is the first thing that i saw. I slowly stood up and walked towards the door. i opened it and i suddenly heard laughings coming from the kitchen. i walked downstairs and looke where the laughters came from, I was met by the four people and they all looked at me.

" heyy, how are you? are you alright, you suddenly pass out- "

" yes, i know. just stop mentioning it. " i cut nam's words.

" what happened? are you really alright? we're worried. " toey replied.

" yes. i think i'm just... fine. i guess. " i whispered.

" i told becky what happened, and she came- "

" YOU FUCKING WHAT??!!! " my nerves got lighten up.. as i cut heng's words.

" BROOOOO, CHILL. FUCK IT. I JUST CALLED HER AND SHE CAME LAST NIGHT, SHE JUST ASKED ABOUT YOU NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. DANG. " Heng panicked.

" why did you tell her?! fuck. " i put my palms up my face.

" we just thought that maybe she came worried about you, but she clearly didn't. " irin explained.

" that's the thing, why did you call her even though you all know that she's not going to be worried about me?? SHE'S THE REASON WHY I PASSED OUT! DUMB FUCKING BITCH " I snapped out.

" Freen- " heng tries to calm me down.

" No just please, shut it! " I cut his words.

" But- "

" You didn't hear what i just said- "

" GUYSSSSS CHILE. CALM DOWN FUCK. " Nam stopped me from talking.

" You two might get offended with each other, do you want to kill each other? Here's the knives, go ahead. Fuck. Calm down okay??? Heng, don't talk, Freen, calm down, take a rest. " Toey said handing the knives to us.

" You two calm down, Freen, i know you need more time to rest cause you're being stress lately, calm the fuck down okay? Just calm down. " Irin added.

" We all need time to rest and time to think, and also a fucking place where we can think. What do y'all think? " Noey suddenly said.

" Right! How about, we go to a place? A silent and solemn place? How's that sound? " Nam replied.

" A beach? " Toey suggested. I just slumped myself on the chair, to calm myself down, i'm still not with myself.

" SURE! C'MON GUYS LET'S GO, HOW ABOUT THIS.... THURSDAY??? " Noey answered scanning her calendar in her phone.

" As much as i want to, i have things to prioritize first, important stuffs. " Heng replied.

" Ah shit, same. I have to get my clearance and requirements to my part-time job. " Nam added.

" I can't go, it's my cousin's birthday. " Irin also said.