prolouge

[the confrontation]

Prim watched as Freen almost leave.

" And who are you referring to? " Prim asked.

" Is it Becky? Her again? Her name is the name that you always fucking talks about!!! " Prim shouted.

" Yes she is. " Freen mumbled.

" Then why are we gonna care about her- "

" I AM. I CARED ABOUT HER. IF YOU DON'T THEN DON'T BUT DON'T DRAG ME WITH YOU. " Freen cuts her sentence.

" Everyday, Every morning, Every night i care about her and my thoughts is her. And you have the urge to hurt her? You already hurt me since the day that you chose to hurt her. " She added.

" That's Becky. That's my priority, My loyalties are held by her. My love is only for her. " Freen said.

" Not your original girlfriend? " Prim sked.

" Don't bring the past here- " but Prim cuts freen.

" Sure, Not the one that you truly love before she came- " Prim yelled.

" JUST DROP IT ALREADY, PRIM. WE'RE DONE. WE'RE ALREADY DONE. THAT THING ONLY ADDS MORE CONFIDENCE TO YOU. BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL HOLDING ONTO IT. YOU NEED TO LET IT GO. 'CAUSE YOU'RE NOW THE ONLY ONE WHO'S STILL HOLDING IT. " Freen end the conversation and slammed the door as she leave Prim, that realizing the meaning of Freen's words.

(First of first, I can use some scenes from SCOY and GTS, some of the scenes here are from them. But some are originally made)