-30- Falling in Love?

(falling in love?)

Freen's pov

I looked at the window, waiting for this prof to finish everything she's teaching. When suddenly the bell rings. I immediately walked out and went to canteen alone. I'm not literally in the mood. When i was about to sit someone wrapped his hands around my shoulders, Heng. And he's with the gang.

" HEYYYY, HOW'S EVERYTHING????? " he excitedly asked.

" Yes, you're really silent these days. " Irin said.

" Nothing, just tired i think. " I answered.

" No, you're not, you're overthinking. " Nam replied.

I just sighed cause, they really know me, like literally.

" Tell us, what is it. " Nam added.

I sighed before talking.

" I'm just confused, about everything. I don't know what am i doing. Becky makes me confused. I don't know if i'm inlove with her or she's just a distraction because Prim was nowhere to found. Becky barely talk to me nor look at me. When mon told me that i should be with her to pick her up and bring her home, The guards will say that... She went out first. That really hurts, that she's avoiding me. I want to take care of her, i want to give everything she wanted. " I said. Bowing down.

" Everything was a distraction for me. That's the truth, and she's my only escape. I felt really different around her. You can't blame me. " I added.

" You're falling in love, we knew it! " Toey replied.

" Huh? What no. " I immediately replied.

" That's the thing, Freen. You always denied everything. You're being a coward here. Love is not just about love, it is where you feel safe and secured. " Noey said, sipping her drink.

" I know you're confused, who you gonna choose, but better think about it. You might lose her. " She added.

" I need time. " That's the only words that i told before going out to that canteen. I ran to the garden and slowly sit down.

Am i literally falling in love? Cause it's already a month since becky's birthday, and she makes me feel the things that i don't wanna feel.

*/FLASHBACK

I walked through the halls and looked for becky. I spotted her in her locker.

" Hi bec. "

" Oh hi. "

" Are you free later, maybe we can have a dinner- "

" I need to go somewhere. Sorry, i can't bye! " She said and quickly ran.

+++

" Beccccc! " I ran towards her.

" What? "

" Would it be great if you go with me to the mall- "

" We got thesis defense tomorrow, i can't. " She said and walked away.

+++

" YOU'RE NOT FOLLOWING ME AS ALWAYS AREN'T YOU??!? " The prof yelled at me.

" SIR I TOLD YOU I GAVE YOU THE KEYS!- "

" STOP TALKING BACK OR ELSE! " the prof cuts me.

" Sorry sir, just explaining myself... " I bowed and i saw Becky, just staring at me and rolled her eyes. Ouch.

*/END OF THE FLASHBACK

I sighed thinking about her, she really changed my life just by her smile. To have her again.. please. The last thing that i wanted her to do is her became distant to me. I grabbed my guitar and tune it in. I inhaled before strumming the tune that i wanted to sing, and i dedicate this to her.

Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong
But we're still young
We don't know where we're going
But we know where we belong

I sang the first verse looking at my own guitar.

And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

I looked up at the sky and close my eyes, wish i can just hold her right now.

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home

She literally does.

Sweet creature
We're running through the garden
Oh, where nothing bothered us
But we're still young
I always think about you and how we don't speak enough

To talk to her and make her love me again. Cause i don't even know if she still do. Please, have mercy on me. I'm.. begging.

And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
I know, it's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home

I closed my eyes and tightened my grip to the guitar i'm holding.

I know when we started
Just two hearts in one home
It gets harder when we argue
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh

After i sang that verse, i drop my guitar and ran towards the tree, i picked a stick and sat in front of it. I sighed and carved something as a promise. As i sang the last part of the song.

F x B always

Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home
You'll bring me home

I sang that last verse and i bursts out.. it happens. The tears that i've been holding came out. Please let me have her again, i can't take this anymore, I admit, i'm falling in love. I am. And i'm glad it's to her. Please.. just please.

I closed my eyes until my eyes saw nothing and i just closed it, and waiting for me to drop in. And i did, oh to please die in sadness right now, and i blacked out.