-3- detention time can be a best time sometimes

[detention time can be a best time sometimes]

[Their uniforms are up, but Freen wears boys uniform]

Becky's pov

I ran as fast as i can and stopped behind the stage, i sighed deeply as i was running out of breath. I have an asthma. So i was having a hard time to gain breath right now. I shouldn't have done what i did, I'm avoiding that bitch and now i'm in trouble again, I know i'm shy but i can fight, i just want to control my temper longer as i can.

I sit and lean on the wall, i'm trying my best not to sleep, when i saw a silhouette of a girl behind me.
I looked up and i saw... Freen? Fuck-

" Trying to runaway huh. " She said.

I immediately stood up and tried to run but she pull me towards her and slammed me in the wall, My back is getting hurt because of the slamming that's happening to me. Gosh.

" Don't runaway from me now. " She whispered.

" I told you, it's not my fault. I'm just in hurry that's why i did it, Let me go now. " I said with a cold tone.

" really, Armstrong? " she asked.

" Yes. "

" I don't believe you. " She said.

" Then don't. " I said and rolled my eyes.

" Ah really? How about a deal? " She said.

" What deal? Even though you say it, i'm not gonna agree to it. Never. " I answered.

" If i catch you staring at me, you're gonna pay me a dollar. In any kind of way, and if you catch me staring, it's vice versa. How was it? " She said.

" No. " I quickly answered and tried to get off.

" You should- " she stopped talking when the bell rung.

" Alright, whether you like it or not, we're gonna do it. Bye bitch. " She said and let go of me. Then run away. I just grabbed my books and bag as i run towards my room.

I enter the room and saw freen smirking at me.

" Wow, first time getting late? Care to explain Ms. Armstrong? " The prof asked.

" Sorry sir, some profs needed me that's why. " I lied. What i'm gonna say? That Freen teased me behind the stage? Hell no.

" Sit down. Because of that, detention later. " I sighed.

++++++++++

" Any questions? " The prof asked.

" Good, and- Ms. Chankimha? Care to explain what are you doing there? " The prof said.

" Obviously talking with Noey and putting my feet on the table? Are you blind? " Freen answered, whispering the last part. So rude.

" Because of not listening and being rude to me just right now? A detention is waiting for you. You and Ms. Armstrong, clean the library room for 1 hour. Class dismissed. " The prof said. Fuck. Me? Her? In that room? For 1 hour???

" Hey rudebitch. Let's clean the library room now. " I called her.

" Do it by yourself, smol girl. Gonna go. " She said getting her bags.

" I'm gonna tell to Prof that you go out if you're not gonna help me here. " I said.

" Then tell it, i don't care. " She said and walked towards the door. I ran before she could leave and blocked her way out.

" Help me or else. "

" Or else what? "

" Please just cooperate. Just for now. " I begged.

" Never, in a million years. " She said. Hayst.

" Go. " I ordered.

" But i don't wanna do itttt, let's go home??? " She pouted. Cute. Wait-what?!

" You cause this mess, and you need to fix it. " I said.

" Oh really? isn't it a a hot mess? " She bragged.

" I'm done with you. "

" Just kidding c'mon. " She said and i got shocked when she pulled me towards the library room, We entered the room and dropped our bags.

Freen kicked the broken chairs and put back the books to it's original positions. She sweeps and wipe the windows, While I'm arranging the papers in the table. Freen stack the box that full of books beside the shelves and i can tell that she's a diligent person after all. She looks tired also. I can tell it when she suddenly fall down and lay on the floor. Wait- what??! Did she just???! I ran towards her and shake her body to wake her up.

" Heyy, you ok? " I asked.

" Yeah, i'm just tired. Phew. " She said. I took a quick glance in her condition, and i nearly choke seeing her satin polo getting drenched by sweats. Her blue jacket is off, And her necktie is undone. I can tell that someone lend her a uniform, because the coffee stain is off from her polo. And also her face, She's really tired. Smoking hot bitch. Wait- what i'm saying???!

" You need to pay me a dollar. " She said waking my body from staring at her.

" Why???! " I asked.

" You're staring at me. " She chuckled.

" I'm not looking at you. " I said and stood up.

" S-T-A-R-I-N-G, not L-O-O-K-I-N-G. " she said and stood up as well. The place filled with silence after that.

I don't even know what's going on inside her mind when she suddenly walked towards me, causing me to move backwards.. i suddenly bumped to the door but i don't care, i'm afraid, what she's going to do??? I suddenly slammed the door by my back.

" E-excuse me Freen. I have to go. " I hold the doorknob and tried to open it but it don't.

" What happened? " She asked.

" The door, it can't be open. It's locked?? " I started to panic when i tried to open it.

" Let me. " She said and i moved aside to let her open it.

" Did it open? "

" No, we really can't. " She said.

" I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE!! " I yelled that waking freen's body.

" you don't want to stay here or you don't want to stay here with me? " She asked chuckling and smirking.

" FREEEEEN! I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME FOR THAAAAATTT!! "