Chapter 3

Diper's POV

Iv'e always been on edge about stuff. Especially ever since I came to Gravity Falls last summer. When your vision  suddenly goes black and you open your eyes and you're in a forest, that doesn't really help with your 'always on edge' personality. Mable on the other hand looks happier than ever. As usual. In the distance, I see a figure running. As it gets closer I realize it's a lady. Running from wolfs. Mable gasps.

"Puppies!!!!" She squeals.

"No Mable, those are killer wolves!" I let the lady pass, although she's running so fast she doesn't acknowledge my presence. Mable turns her attention to me.

"Wow, I can't believe we're in a forest!"

"Yes, Mable I know. That's the third time you've said that now."

"But it's so cool!"

"No it's not! It's dangerous!"

"Come on Diper, lighten up a bit."

"I can't Mable! It's dangerous! Remember that lady we saw? She was being chased by wolves! There are creatures and people in this forest that I don't trust." I said, annoyed. I looked around and suddenly felt that something was off.

"What is it Diper?"Mable said, realizing I had stopped.

"Something's not right. I think someone is watching us." I replied.

"Really Diper? the only other person we saw was the lady and she was running the other way. Who else could possibly be watching us?"

Suddenly, a girl fell from behind a log. She looked up at me with this horrified look on her face. 

"I-I knew it!!" I yelled. 

"Uh... this Isn't what it looks like..." she said. Before I could say anything else, she started to run.

"Hey! Get back here!!" I yelled. 

"Diper! Stop!" I heard Mable yell as she chased after me. Eventually, the girl stoped running and turned to face me.

"Hey, hey I'm not going to hurt you okay?" She said.

"LUZ!!" Called a voice. The girl looked up and her eyes brightened.

"Hunter!"

Side note: sorry if this story is starting off a bit slow. I want to introduce everyone with their POV's before I get to the good parts in the story witch means explaining how they got to the forest through their POV's. Keep reading and enjoy!