I shouldn't have asked. I could see clearly that I wouldn't be able to take it.

"No. We can't. We have to go.

-But we won't be late. Of course if you don't want to, that's something different.

-It's not that I don't want to but..."

I started my sentence wrong. Hearing me say that I wanted to was all Angie wanted and she jumped on the bed, crawling dangerously closer to me. I immediately started crawling away but Angie grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards her easily. My heart started wavering. I could take a few more rounds couldn't I? No! Focus! One of us should stay responsible here.

"We can't. I want to solve the King problem as soon as possible.

-Is this an order?

-No but it's a demand.

-I understand."

Angie bent closer to my ear and whispered:

"I will let you off the hook for now. But next time I won't stop until you beg for mercy."

She finally let me go and she got up from the bed before going back to the dressing room. I knew that this was what I wanted but it still felt weird. How could she give up so easily? After saying something like that, moreover! Couldn't she pull me by the ankle again? I wanted to try crawling away from her and her pinning me down, not letting me escape from her. Just imagining it made me feel weird. Who cared about the King? Where were we rushing anyway?

I layed down on the bed and did my best to look enticing. I had no idea if what I was doing was enticing or horribly cringe. What should I do to look sexy? Should I lay down on my side and raise one of my knees? Or should I lay on my stomach and push my butt out? Or should I try making my boobs look bigger? I looked down at them with a frown. They did look way bigger because of all the time Angie spent sucking on them but they were still tiny. No amount of magic could make them big. Angie didn't have any complaints and I liked them too but how could I make them look nice? Should I hold them? That would look weird.

"What are you thinking about?"

Hearing Angie made me jump:

"Nothing!"

She came up to the bed with a light blue dress and she held it in front of me, staring at it a bit more before deciding that it was good enough:

"May I help you put it on?

-I kind of got used to walking around naked."

Angie frowned:

"Are you saying that you want to go to Saber and Sverre naked?

-No! I just meant that I don't want to get dressed right away. Maybe we could, I don't know... Eat something first."

Angie immediately put the dress down:

"Are you hungry? Would you like some lemon cookies? I could make them right now, it would only take five minutes. I could put black chocolate and almonds in them."

It did sound really good and I almost let her do it but I remembered my plan at the last second:

"No, that would be too much. What if we just eat some chocolate?"

Angie nodded quickly and brought me the famous mystery box where she kept all the chocolates I liked "just in case". I took one out and stared at it for so long that it started melting between my fingers.

"Anita? Did you change your mind? There are other chocolates you could choose from."

I shook my head and thought about what to do next. I had no idea how to make this look sexy or natural so I just touched my neck with my hand full of chocolate and let my fingers slide downwards:

"Oh, no. Look at me getting all dirty."

Angie was staring so hard that I thought she would fall on her chin. She didn't move however and I had to call her name to wake her up:

"Angie?"

She jumped:

"I will bring you a tissue.

-I was thinking that you could use your tongue instead."

I could almost hear something shattering.

"Anita... Don't say such things."

I couldn't help laughing:

"What? Did I turn you on?"

Angie started biting her lip so hard that I could see blood flowing out. I quickly cupped her face:

"Stop, you're bleeding."

Angie sighed painfully:

"Anita... The King.

-Forget about what I said. We could go to Saber later."

This was all Angie needed. The next second I was laying on my back and she was licking every inch of my skin.