Charles Leclerc.

Charles Pov:
It was may 28, the day that I will drive my home grandprix. I was walking through the paddock when I saw Carlos.

'Hola amigo' I said.
'Do you think we have a great chance to win today mate?' I said.

'I think so but it's not easy with the Red Bull, they're pretty fast' Carlos said.

Meanwhile he was talking I saw a girl in the corner of my eye with Ferrari merchandise, I just ignored it. But I couldn't she was something else than other girls.

'What are you looking at?' Carlos said.

'Oh nothing just max walking by' I said

Y/n Pov:
Wow it's big here. And I can watch my brother race! That's great. I went straight to my brother Carlos Sainz, I saw an familiar face but I forgot his name.

'Hola Carlos quién es el' I said
(Hey Carlos who is he?)

'Este es Charles, Charles Leclerc lo conoces' Carlos said.
(This is Charles, Charles Leclerc you know him)

God I totally forgot, he changed a little after the break up with Charlotte.

Charles Pov:
God I'm not jealous fast, but I'm jealous that she is the girlfriend from Carlos my teammate.

'What is your name?'

'It's y/n sainz!' She said.

They're married? Since when? Carlos never told me. I'll just forget about it.

* 2 hours later *
I was standing on the pit. Lucky me I'm starting 3rd, quali was great!

The lights went off and I had a great start! Max was having problems through the race with his engine. So I was standing second and Carlos third, we only had the problem that Checo was fast, really fast. But we were pushing. Afterwards we got a p2/p3 we're heading to 2nd place in the contructors championship!

Y/n Pov:
The lights went off and Charles really had a great start! Carlos was a bit slow but he was great, max his engine had a problem so Ferrari were p2/p3.
After the race on the podium I saw Charles just staring at me. Did I do something wrong?

* after the podium *

'Carlos lo hiciste genial!' I said.
(Carlos you did great!)

'probablemente porque estabas buscando' he said.
(Probably because you were looking)

I saw that Charles was jealous just look at him, what do you think he was thinking about. We had eye contact for some time but I broke it of.

'Y/n?' Charles said.

'Charles?' I said.

'Are you married? your so close with Carlos' he said.

Carlos and I burst out laughing, Carlos started crying. That he was thinking that, crazy.

' What are you guys laughing about?!' He said.

'Charles, Carlos and I are brother and sister.' I said.

'Really?! I thought you guys were married!' He said.

Charles and I went to his motor home I needed to tell him something.

'Charles I liked you since you were with Charlotte, how could I like my brother in the mean time'

Charles Pov:
She likes me? I won't lie I liked her the first time we met 2 months ago after Charlotte and me broke up.

'Why are you saying this now?!' I said.

'My brother and I made a promise that I won't like anyone of his bestfriends.'

'Y/n I liked you since we first met.' I said

I just need to k ow her more, but I need to go home!

'I need to go home but take my number' I said.

Some months later and we were together it officially broke the news because people caught us hugging on my yacht.

2.437.029 likes
________________________________
It's official!! F1 driver Charles leclerc and Y/n Sainz has been seen hugging and kissing on his yacht! Are they in a serious relationship?
________________________________
Comments:
Kellypiquet: new wag in the house!!
User02984: awww they're so cute together.
Carlossainz55: hey that's my sister.
Y/nSainz: since when we're they're paparazzis?
User0287448: y/n deserves better.
________________________________

This is the end I hope you liked this one! Any recommendations about drivers? I'm making a football one 2 soon!
X R🤫