Lando Norris

4

4.529.028 likes
________________________________
F1: @y/n.y/l/n is here today after some time!!!
________________________________
LandoNorris: is she gonna report today?
^reacted user083640: yeah probably.
Charles_leclerc: after some months she's back!
User02374690: she came back with a BIG glow up😂.
Bsf/n: she's soooooo pretty❤️
Y/n.y/l/n: second home❤️
________________________________

Y/n pov:
Finally I'm back after 3 months having a broken leg, I needed to get my condition back. And I made some changes to myself, I'm soooo happy that I'm seeing the drivers today. They all enjoy me being here. I love them.

'Heyyy Max' I said

'Hello miss y/l/n great seeing you here again' max said.

Max emilian Verstappen he's my childhood bestfriend, he was the one that came every day to bring me food and stuff.

'Max we have our ceremony, come here with you fat 4ss' Lando said.

I was standing theyre watching them being quiet for the national anthem from France. It was a pretty one. 'La Marseillaise' it's beautiful.

'It's a nice national anthem right y/n' Kelly piquet said.

'It's beautiful, I'm in love' I said

I went to look down and I saw him, Lando! Just staring at me. He had pretty green eyes and his fluffy hair. A dream man you could say

Just look at him he was everything a girl wishes for

Just look at him he was everything a girl wishes for. He broke the eye contact off and went to the paddock, I needed to go interview drivers today. So it would be great if I interviewed him.

Some minutes later and I was waiting for drivers to come.

'How do you think the race is gonna go Charles?' I said.

'We made some changes to the car so probably it is gonna go great!' He said

We talked some more and I saw that Lando was standing to talk with me!