Carlos Sainz

Y/n pov:
It's been a while after me and Carlos broke up, we had a big fight because Carlos couldn't accept it that I was talking to one of my guy friends. I already saw it coming but he needed a reason. Even tho I was still caring for him, I hated him.

It was early in the morning and I needed to go to the training, I'm a professional footballer, I play for RCD Espanyol. when me and Carlos still were together he always went to my games. The training is always kind of spicy. A lot of players are absent, the most have injuries, but we're keeping it up. My big game is coming up in the week for the f1 race. Maybe someone is gonna look?

Carlos Pov:
It's been 2 months after I broke up with y/n. I kind of still like her. But it's nothing. I heard she had a big game coming up on Tuesday, so I might as well just come with some friends, just for the support.

'Hold up when is that game again?' Charles said, he is my teammate.

'I told you multiple times, it's on Tuesday.' I said.

'I can bring an extra friend?' He said.

'Do what you want it isn't my girl anymore' I said.

Y/n pov:
It's the day! If we win this game we are champions! I might as well put some effort in this game. I'm a CB and my number is 4. People often call me van dijk 2.0. I was in the locker room when I heard my teammate say that Carlos was at the game, are you crazy?!

'Hold up what did you say?' I said.

'Carlos, Charles and some other dudes are here' she said.

So he still goes to my games? Does he miss me so much? Cute. It was the time to run up the pitch, I was looking around and I saw them sitting there. Carlos was just looking at me like it was nothing. I was standing in the line and the picture got taken, I was the captain so I screamed 'positions!'.

Carlos Pov:
Finally I see her walking up the pitch, I need to show no emotion. It's for the best.

'She's kinda pretty Carlos' Charles said.

Why am I jealous? She's my ex. I can't be jealous!

'Yeah.' I said nervously.

The match started and Espanyol was quick with the 1-0, I think I didn't told but they needed to play against Real Betis. Pretty easy I think? I saw how Y/n was passing the ball over and over, I can't believe that they can't be dizzy after that. I saw how concentrated she was and went all the way to the goal. She took right, no she took left! She scored!!

Y/n pov:
I scored!!! I looked in the crowd and wanted to make Carlos jealous, so I asked a friend to help me with the 6. We made 16 for Charles! I saw Carlos getting jealous, my plan worked!

'Come on girls 2-0 make it 3-0!' I said

I heard everyone communicating and made some great changes. We won with 4-2 and were champions! After the match I walked off with the trophy and went straight to Carlos to talk.

'Why were you here?' I said.

'I care about you Y/n, didn't you'd aw me how jealous I was when you made the 16 sign?!' He said.

'Well you didn't cared about me when I was just talking to my friend.' I said.

'Do we need to have this conversation again?' He said.

'You need to get over me Carlos, I'm in a talking stage with someone.' I said.

I knew this would break his hard, I kind of felt bad. But he went away.
________________________________

Nah I'm kind of crying?😭
I will be more active!! But I'm going to Spa this week so I'll be busy!
X R🤫