Lewis Hamilton

Y/n pov:

Lately i've been going to a therapist because after my brothers crash it was a hard time, I've been dealing with depression, I wake up every night in tears because of the crash. But I maybe found the person to heal me, Lewis Hamilton.

"Lewis can you grab my shoes? im heading to my therapy." I said

"hold up!" he said while grabbing my shoes. "here you go my love."

i love him sooo much, Lewis and I have been dating for over an year now, after my brother deaths he was the only one there for me.

"ill see you in a bit!" i said while in a rush.

"I love you!"Lewis said really fast

As I was driving to my sesion i have those weird feelings, just what it feels to be gone, i sometimes hate my life as a fulltime influencer. as i pulled over i saw that my therapist was waiting outside.

"what took you so long Y/n?" they said while checking me out. "you didn't had any sleep last night dont you."

i just nodded i didn't said anything, not even hello. after my session i felt tired and went straight to home. as i pulled up i saw that the lights were off. i grabbed my housekeys and went fast inside, when i was inside i saw that most of my friends were in the backyard.

"awwwe Lewis you didn't had to do this for me." i said.

"i cant thank god more enough for you to be in my life, i really do love you Y/n. Never forget that." he said.

Lewis pov:

When Y/n left I had a surprise party for her, because it was our 6 month anniversary. I texyed evryone she knew and trusted, its needed these days. When everyone came we all went to the backyard and decorated everything in her favourite theme.

"Just do everything in her brothers colors, and maybe his helmet." I said, i know she misses her brother the most so i got everything in her brothers colors.

"she will love this!" Lando said.

"awwwe she's probably gonna cry." kelly said.

"because i know shes gonna cry, lets get Kelly to stay with her." i said.

when i heard the car was pulling up we did the last finishing touches, and there she came, my future wife.

"I cant thank god more enough for you to be in my life, i really do love you Y/n. Never forget that." I said.

____________________________________________liked my @paularon_420

____________________________________________liked my @paularon_420.038 likes _______________________________________________

_____
Y/n_official: we miss you every day b/n, I love you brother.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*comments set off*
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov:

the next day i was already up around 4 am, i woke up crying again. Lewis was already at the sim. so I was alone at home. it was such a hard day. i've been crying All.Day.Long

*calls Lewis*

"Lewis?" i said crying.

"what is it love?" he said.

"I cant do this anymore, i miss him so much." i said.

"sssh its okay im on my way."

I was crying so hard i didnt noticed that i took the whole bottle of my pills.

"i cant do this anymore, Love." I said, and it went all black.

Lewis pov:

i was almost crying. i cant loose my loved one.

"Y/n?"i said worried.

"Y/n! answer me!" I said screaming.

I was driving so fast home. on the way to home i called the ambulance. when i pulled up i saw that the ambulance was inside. i was running!

"please tell me she is okay!'i said crying>

"i'm sorry..." the paramedic said.

"no no no no, please do something! i cant lose her..." I said.

"we we're to late, im so sorry." the other paraedic said

as i saw her face i knew i was to late. I loved her so much. but she is now happily with her brother.

* 4 years later *

today i have a interview, because its been already 4 years after the death of Y/n.

"your ready Sir Lewis?"the interviewer said.

"yes i think so." i said

as the show started the interviewer went straight to the questions.

"how is it going now? with you." the interviewer said.

"im doing alright, i keep my trust still to her."I said.

"is it effecting your drivestyle?"

"not really anymore, but ofcourse. everytime im driving in Italy it reminds me of her." i said.

after sometime he kept asking weird questions, it began to be quit annoying.

"as i said, i kept my trust to the only angel i ever met. Y/n Y/L/n. " I said.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so it went viral. and people stated asking for the story. so here you go <3