"I know princess. They told me about it. I'm so happy for them. " I said smiling thinking of the face Jordan was making. She's a really barb Jaden too. He a barb for real. 

They would be on live or texting someone arguing about Nicki. Same with Kamryn. She made a fanpage of Beyonce called. Beyslayy or sum shit like that but Lyndall made her delete it. 

(a/n I love the content the post on their page) 

She would stick up for Mrs.Carter and won't stop until she get her point across. 

"I figured they would tell you. They started rapping her songs. She would join them and them Jordan slipped up and called me mommy" she said. She took a pause thinking about something. "After that they left an now its jus me and lanï"she said. 

I'm a little sad that she was being forced to be there. 

" did you ever text Mrs.Carter and told her what your mom told you to do." I asked. She's stubborn sometimes and is scared if a bad outcome so she would rather not text her jus to avoid any problems. 

I wouldn't say she's scary. Shes most definitely not scary, she's jus don't like arguing or being the one sho caused a problem. She would rather keep her distance and not speak up. 

"no" she said. 

I don't know if I should tell her that Mrs.Carter is looking for her. I hear her and Mrs.Mayers on the phone all the time and she would come up in some conversations. Fuck it. Imma jus tell her. 

"Baby jus try to text her phone number that you have or on Instagram" I said. I decided last minute I wash gon tell her. 

It seem like I be jus listening to their conversations when I don't. She be by me most of the time talking. 

"ok ill do it. I have to leave school when the bell ring. Lyndall comes and sign me out every day now" she said. We only have like 2 more weeks of school left so its not that big of a deal. 

We were born late so we jus turned 14 this year. We are graduating 8th grade then we would go into high school. 

(a/n the math ain't gon be mathing. Jus going from my head ) 

I nodded my head and we focused the rest if the class with a little bit of small talk. 

Beyonce POV

📍In the Air 📍(9:45 am)

"Mommy" blue said. We were on the plane on the wah to Houston. We staying there for about a week or so. I have to do 2 shows then we gon spend time together and go places. 

"yes" I said still looking at my phone. 

"Nothing. I jus felt like calling your name" she replied then went back to being on her phone. I looked at her ANF jus stared.