Him and Isaac comforted me until mama came down with a smiling lanï. I winder what she be thinking sometimes. She always have a smile on her face no matter what she's going through. I love that about her and I don't want it to change. 

Mama came and sat on the couch as lanï grabbed the remote and demanded for her to out in turning red. I guess that's her new favorite movie. 

Mama put it on and I watched it. I really wanted to go cuddle with her but to scared to ask. 

"come here jojo" she said. I got up and went by her. She picked me up and sat me in her lap sideways being careful cause I made on a skirt. 

"Don't be scared to ask me or kamryn to cuddle, okay?" She asked I nodded my head and continued watching the movie. 

I rubbed my cheeks as the were hurting. Mama moved my hand and looked at my face. 

"lyndall did it?" She asked. I nodded and she hugged me tighter. She told me its was okay and that mommy gone out make up on it. 

Mommy came back from with lyndall but headed straight upstairs. He came back and was buckling his pants up. I wanted to cry, that happened because of me.

I hid my face in mamas chest and cried myself to sleep. 

Kamryn's POV 

after lyndall was done raping me he slapped me and told me to keep Jordan under control. I took another shower and changed my clothes since he keep ruining all my other ones. 

He told me not to cover up as much because he wanted to see my body. I didn't want to get beat again so I put on a black shirt sleeve crop, some green tight joggers to make my booty stick out, some black Nike socks, my Low Cow Limited Low Aj1 Air Jordan 1, my black chanel purse, my apple watch, some jewelry and waist beads.

I put my hair in a high bun and did my edges and then put on my glasses. 

I had to cover up my bruises that was on my arms and face so i did some light make up

I had to cover up my bruises that was on my arms and face so i did some light make up. Then I grabbed Jordan skin color make up and went down stairs. 

She was sitting on the couch sleeping with Taylar. I hate to wake her up but I need to out make up on her. 

I walked to where they were and told Tay to wake her up. She was fussing but she still got up. I did the makeup and sat down on the couch. I put the makeup in my purse and got on my phone. 

The doorbell rung and tasha and lyndall came from the back. He was buckling his pants up and she was wiping off her lips. 

I was very disgusted and made a note to go to the doctor to get checked. He dirty, how he gon rape me then turn around and fuck his loose pussy hoe? 

I wanted to throw up. Anyways some people came back to the living room along with lyndall laughing and talking. 

"Guys this is Mrs. and Mr. Mayers known as Rihanna and Asap Rocky" Lyndall said.