Chapter 5 ║ Goodbye's and Hello's

Start from the beginning

"Ahh, I see," Ollivander said going inside and checking out the shelves. He took out a few wands and handed Theodore first. "Go on, try something," he said. He flicked the wand and it shined. "Yes, just like your parents, Spruce wood with a Unicorn hair core. Just the one for you." his parents smiled at him.

It was Andrea's turn. "I think, Wine wood with a Phoenix feather core will just be the one for you," he said handing Andy a wand. Again, it shined.

It was finally my turn. The old man observed me deeply and murmured something which I could barely hear. The only thing I could make up was, "A strong one... will need... an inventor..." I was so confused. He handed me a wand and told me to flick it.

I did but it only caused wands on a shelf to fall. "maybe not" he said going back in and looking deeply at a wand. "I think you'll need a stronger one," he said handing me a beautiful golden wand. It shined super bright almost like sunrise in my hand. "Yes, definitely the one for you. "Acacia wood with Dragon heartstring core, briskly flexible." I smiled at him.

" I smiled at him

Next, we went to the bookshop to buy our first-year books

Next, we went to the bookshop to buy our first-year books. And pretty much spent all of the day roaming in the Alley. We went to the leaky cauldron for dinner and parted ways.

Andy, Theo and I decided to meet at the train station at 9 AM to leave for Hogwarts the next day.

We reached back home and Autumn came running into my arms.

"So, how was your day?" Mother asked Rune and Sereia. "Good," they said together.

"Well, the servants already packed everything you'll need for Hogwarts. But if you need anything extra, just pack it right now. I don't want any cramming up at the last minute. And I want you all downstairs for breakfast before 8:30 AM. Understood?" Mother said.

"Okay Mum," we all said in unison.

I took a bag and packed my Journal, my art stuff and a lot of novels for me to read. They also packed Autumn's stuff so I didn't have to worry about it.

~The next day~

"Kids, come down for breakfast" Dad shouted. We all got down and the servants brought our bags downstairs.

We sat at the table as they served us the waffles.

Before leaving I took one final look at my beautiful mansion.

We reached the train station and Rune & Sereia went easily into the wall

We reached the train station and Rune & Sereia went easily into the wall. I was a bit scared.

"Together?" Dad said putting his hand on my shoulder reassuring me. I nodded and ran into the wall with him.

"Remember, do not cause any kind of trouble. You hear me?" Mother said fixing my t-shirt. "Yes, mother." I smiled hugging her. At that moment I realized that this was the first time I would be staying away from Mom and Dad.

My eyes got teary as I pulled away from her. I hugged Dad tightly. "I'll miss you, Dad," I whispered. "Aww, I'll miss you more. But don't you worry, Rune and Sereia will be there with you. If anyone teases you you know what to do right." he winked smiling. I smiled him back.

"You two, take good care of your sister, Okay?" Mum said to Rune and Sereia. They nodded and the Nott's joined us.

We five got on the train and found a compartment for us to seat. Rune and Sereia went with their friend group. So it was just the three of us.

The train let out a loud whistle and started moving. We all waved goodbye to our parents and I can swear that I saw Mum with a tear roll down her face as she waved to me.

Andy and I were playing with Autumn and Theo was gazing outside, suddenly our compartment door opened and it revealed 3 boys standing at the door.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: heyyy you guys...

Who do you think are the three boys???🤔😉😏...Put your guesses in the comments...

What do you think about this chapter???
Let me know in the comments...👇

Also, don't forget to vote this chapter if you enjoyed it by clicking the star button down below 👇...🌟🌟🌟

Xoxo...