Navy's Message

When Alan logged onto the desktop, it was oddly quiet. Everyone was sitting outside, Dark visibly being absent.

"Where's Dark?" He typed. Chosen winced and looked away and Red stepped up to answer.

"He had a fight with Chosen, and....he kinda left."

"We're not sure where he went." Purple added. King side-hugged him.

"Uh-okay. Well, if you guys need anything, just Dropbox in on me. I'll help, don't worry." He left the computer.

The others eventually went to do their own thing.

The first thing Alan notices when he goes to his office later that day is lights flickering.

The others can clearly see the look of confusion on his face before the lights go out entirely.

"Alan? Alan! Alan, where the hell are you?!" Second yelled, worry coating his voice.

"It's okay, Sec. I'm here. Don't worry." Alan found the computer. Second was comforted by that.

"It won't be long before these lights go out, so everyone stay with someone." Everyone quickly got into pairs and stayed close up until the laptop was indulged in complete blackness.

A bright light filled the room, bright enough for the sticks to see from the laptop, and a familiar sound filled their ears.

"So we finally meet, Alan Becker."

Purples head began swimming with terror.

Navy.

"What do you want? Who do you want?!" Alan asked.

"My request is simple. All I want is my son back. I won't do your sticks harm if you surrender him in 24 hours."

"And if I don't?"

"I'm afraid your sticks will be done real harm. But, I am willing to offer a ransom."

"What do you mean?"

Navy turned to reveal a stick Chosen had been begging to see again.

"Dark Lord?"

"DARK?!" Chosen screamed from the computer.

Alan turned back to Navy.

"What's the catch?"

"Surrender Purple, and you get your friend back. Choose wisely."

Navy vanished from the TV, and the room fell into complete silence.

All the lights came back on, illuminating the concerned stick figures

"What did he say?" King asked.

Alan looked at them, the worry in his eyes too powerful to ignore.

"He said that...if we surrender Purple in 24 hours, we get Dark. But if we don't, you guys are in grave danger."

A chorus of responses followed.

"WHAT?!" Chosen screamed.

"What do we do?!"

"Oh God, what are you gonna do, Alan?"

Alan was bombarded with questions, before Purple broke the questioning with a heart-stopping statement.

"I'll go."

Everyone fell silent.