Muzan: "Oh before I forget, last night I felt a strong demonic presents, it seems like a high ranking devil or one of its underlings are around so keep your eyes out and be careful"

Y/n: "Understood father"

(Time skippage)

At the end of the school day everyone arrived at the ORC with Y/n having walked with Issei, Asia and Kiba. As they entered Issei greeted everyone, however there was a new face. 

Issei: "What's up"

A women with silver hair and a maid uniform stood with Rias and Issei seemed to recognize her.

Issei: "Miss Grayfia"

Y/n: (This feeling, she's a strong devil. Must be who father was feeling)

Rias: "Everyone is here good" she spoke in a more serious tone

Grayfia: "My lady with your permission may I speak openly"

Rias: "Lets hear her out"

Before another word could be said a magic circle appeared emitting flames and once they died down a man would appear. 

Riser: "Ah and Riser has arrived in the human realm, I'v come all this way to see you my beloved Rias"

Issei: "Who's this douche"

Grayfia: "This is lord Riser phenex, a pure blooded devil of noble birth third air in line to the house of phenex"

Issei: "that means what?"

Grayfia: "He's also fiance to the next head of the house of Gremory"

Issei: "Fiance to what, your joking right?"

Grayfia: "I am not, lady Rias has been engaged to lord Riser for quite some time now"

Y/n: (That makes seance, pure blooded devils are few in numbers so they must reincorporate) he looks to Rias (But judging by that look it must be an arranged marriage)

Small transition to Riser sitting on the couch with Rias next to him as he has an arm around her playing with her hair.

Riser: "Tea made by Rias's queen is most delicious"