chapter 26

Chapter 26- a test?

(F/N) pov

"A test? What kind?" I asked dazai. He looked down and laughed. "To see how well you would do"

"So they where actors" i sighed in relief... however that moment of relief didn't last long. Turns out they where the real hunting dogs.

Dazai wanted to test me on how well i would deal with an enemy, to his expectations i did well.

Dazai just laughs again as he looks at me.
"Well, you did really well. They asked a lot of questions and did not back down easily but you handled it really well."

Dazai seems to be proud of his sister. She could become a great detective one day just like him, if that's what she wants to become, of course.

Dazai then gave her somthing. it was a notepad cover
The that man , frydor,  gave to me on the roof that ond time.

"(F/N) i have a very inportant case for you" dazai walked closer to me and then placed his hand on my sholder " this case is about some one inportant to me" he gave a a gentle smile.

Some one special to him? "Who is this person dazai?" I asked him. He turned around and walked to the door "i want you to find the truth.... the truth about you" he then walks out of the flat.

The truth about me? What dose that mean?

238 words

Very sorry this was short 😅

Ohh i cant wait for seson 5 ITS TOMORROW  (july 12th 2023) WOOO