chapter 3

Chapter 3 - the gang

(F/n) pov

After meeting everyone they all went back to work. Dazai made me do ALL of his paper work and tells me is 'punishmet for disobeying'. Then why did he not dispose the notebook properly if you didn't want me to sneak out?!

Honestly that man realy pi-

"Hey (f/n) right? Dazai told me to get you a wig to hide your self more. Since your one of use now" yosano gave me a wig "oh thank you" at first it was anoying wearing fake hair but after a while i got use to it.

"Great now lets go on a girls trip out! Atsushi your coming to!" Yosano went over to the boy and draged him out of his seat "w-wait am not carrying your stuff again!" The poor boy tried to get out of the doctors grasp but her grip was too strong

"Oh... you want me to cut you up?" She gave the boy a very sinister look making Atsushi shiver in fear "n-no ma'am"

Wow yosano realy is scary as dazai said.

----------------------

We finaly arived at the market. It wasn’t as crowded as i thought to would of been thought, but it was till busy. Yosano graged me into almost every stor in the area. Poor atsushi was struggling to keep up.

Adventualy we found an outfit i realy liked.

(Image below is not mine. Also if you dont like it feel free to change it. I just think its realy cute)

 I just think its realy cute)

"Yosano can i-"

"YES!" Yosano's eyes lit up. It seams she also loved it too. Later one we where finished we arrived back at the ADA. However....

"KUNINAKA LOOK THERES A FAIRY!!"

"DAZAI GET DOWN!" kunikida was yelling at dazai who seemed to be... i little bit high.... what on earth dose my brother do here? "(F/N) MY SISTER JOIN ME HAHAHA" dazai jumped down and started to carry me around "dazai put me down!"

"NO LETS RULE THE FAIRYS HAHA"

Am so scared right now what is he on?

------------------

??? Pov

"Are you surd its her?"

I pulled out a photo to show boss "yes no denying it"

"Mmm my my shes grown... to bad shes no longer young"

"Ugg Rintarou"

"...."

"Haha anyways send (f/n) a letter. If she dost reply or show up in 48 hours" boss stud up and leaned in closer...

"Bring her by force chuuya... i know you want her back as much as the mafia dose"

418 words

^^

Have a great day