chapter 9

Chapter 9- back

(F/N) pov

I saw chuuya blocking my exsit. He's not letting me go till i answer him is he? "Tell me (f/n)!" He's realy mad at me for leaving... cant say u blame him.

"It's because... dazai said to"

"You cant be serious? You haven't changed... your a frriken human not dazais dog damn it!" Chuuya walked over to me and grabed my collar "you never change.. once a dog allways a dog"

"Look chuuya am sorry.. its complicated"

"Shut up!.. sigh am not gonna get anything am?... get out of my sight" chuuya let go of my collar and turned around

"And remember..." Chuuya says with a serious tone as you turn around and continue leaving the building. His voice is a bit cold but it's clear that those words don't come from a place of hate, but from a place of care

"The Port Mafia, The Boss, myself... Will always keep a special place in our hearts for you" His voice seems to get slightly quieter and he seems to be whispering it now

"We love you...." chuuya then walked off

"I love you guys too.... but this life is not for me, goodbye" i mumbled and walked out of the mafia HQ.

After a while i was finaly back at the ADA "high guys am back" everyone looked over and sighed in relief. They clearly where worried about me. Atsushi and ranpo gave me a hug. Kunikida smiled then when back to work. Tanizaki smiled . kenji was jumping and clapping and yosano did a check up on me... then i knotised somthing "where is dazai?"

" dazai probably gone of doing nothing again... oh that reminds me" kunikida stood up and picked up some files.

"Heres your first case,  feel free to ask some of use for help"

My first case? Oh my god finally! I looked at the files and read the information kidnapping of women huh? "Where are they all from?" I asked kunikida. He looked over "they are all cough cough ladys of the night. But that isn't the problem. They are missing and its our job to find them"

I see... i wonder why they been kidnapped?

"Well then... Kunikida Atsushi and Tanizaki do you three wanna help?"

380 words

A bit short but am sorry

I might slow updates now btw ^^