chapter 13

Chapter 13- take down

(F/N) pov

"I would say a million"

"Pff a milion? This cutei? Nono 2 million "

"Haha 5 million"

"Haha your right boss"

They been arguing with how much to sell me for... honestly these men, using women that are desperate for monye and selling them off.  "Here that little birdie? Your worth 5 million! Ohh now who to sell you too?"

Ring.... ring.....ring

Sudenly the rang "oh i  wonder who it is"
The boss picked up the phone and put it against his ear "hello?.... yes..... real?! Oh we got one for you then" the boss put the phone back down and looked at me. "We got a byer boys"

"All ready?"

"They will be here soon they said"

Oh great... i was hoping to get out first. But it looks like i am allready being taken. 30 minutes later a man came walking down, a very familiar man.

"Aahh welcome err... you dont look very err rich man" the boss laughed at the grey haird man "are you sure your fukuzawa?"

Fukuzawa nodded "yes... is there a problem?" Fukuzawa looked over to the bos in annoyance. Wait is he paying to get me out? "Ah err no sir you just err.... dont realy look rich is all"

Fukuzawa looked slightly offended but he kept his cool. As the two where talking a saw small bits if... snow? But wherr inside , heck its summer, why was it snowing? "Ugg dust where is it coming from?" The boss looked up to the ceiling "ugg I'll deal with is later"

"Here's your monye" Fukuzawa then pulled out a bag of yen out. The boss oppened the bag as seamed satisfied "haha allright then... shes all yours" the boss laughed as he began to leave the room. I felt my self being picked up but.... i was still on the seat? Wait am so confused

"Wait... this is fake?!" Then it was relieved that the monye bag was fake. Fukuzawa had picked me up and ran out while this snow seamed to off hiden his movement... was it a hologram ability? "Nice work Tanizaki" i heared fukuzawa shout down the hall reveling the gang... they actually came!

"Right lets get out"

"Oh no yout not!" The boss came running down with his workers holding guns "give that chick back!" They had completely sorounded us!theres so where to go! unless...

"mimic from the book: any where , anytime" i activated a teloporting ability and took us back to hq. Oh wow... i pulled it off! Haha i think i can use my

Cough cough

I coughed up blood

"Quick get yosano"

"(f/n) stay with us"

Perhapes..... not

450 words

An almost done with collage ^^

So hopefully i can update more soon ^^